[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The TOP of the pylon ...

Grits and Shins

Chester Taylor reaches out for the TD ... ball hits the TOP of the pylon and goes out of bounds.

Ruled a TD on the field.

Reviewed.

TD overturned, Denver ball on the 20.

:D

I think he lost control of it just before it hit the pylon, then it went OOB out the side of the EZ, so the call was right in the end.

I think he lost control of it just before it hit the pylon, then it went OOB out the side of the EZ, so the call was right in the end.

My friends a Vikings fan,he threw his celphone on that reversal,at least it didnt hit one of the TV's. :D

In 2 years he might even agree it was a good call.

We were at the game yesterday & saw it in person. Looked like a TD to me. Don't know that ref's name, but I've seen him make some weird calls after going under the hood this year. Remember the Anderson to Edwards TD in AZ a few weeks back?

Anytime he's on the field, and a close play goes against a team, the coach should throw the red flag. You never know what that dude will do.

We were at the game yesterday & saw it in person. Looked like a TD to me. Don't know that ref's name, but I've seen him make some weird calls after going under the hood this year. Remember the Anderson to Edwards TD in AZ a few weeks back?

Anytime he's on the field, and a close play goes against a team, the coach should throw the red flag. You never know what that dude will do.

Jerome Boger. Was an emergency replacement ref a couple years back and the NFL retained him.

The ball was comimg out just before.

I think that is one rule that needs to change. Make it a 5 yards penalty maybe, but giving the ball to the other team when they never had possession of it seems wrong.