[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Belichick wins COY

budlitebrad

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just another reason it will be so enjoyable to see this team lose in the playoffs.

16-0, MVP, coach of the year and you lose in the playoffs and it will be forgotten.

Brady is a pompous ass hollywood wannabe

Moss is a fricking ghetto hoodlum who should hang in the ghetto and get shot.

Belicheat is a waste of oxygen. Do they call him Belicheat because of cheating in football or because of cheating on his wife???

Go Colts, Jax, Chargers, Tenn, Pitt

I've always been bewildered on why you type of people feel the need to take sports so seriously. I got enough serious things to worry about. Football is a nice distraction from my real life concerns.

I've always been bewildered on why you type of people feel the need to take sports so seriously. I got enough serious things to worry about. Football is a nice distraction from my real life concerns.

I agree. I just don't like the Pats all that much.

Bill deflects the praise and gives kudos to the team, in his own humble way....Class act!

"This is definitely a team recognition, but one that I appreciate very much on a personal level," Belichick said in a statement issued by the club.