[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Belichick wins COY

budlitebrad

:D As Andrew Siciliano noted today while filling in for Jim Rome today, Belichick was caught cheating!!! How many times does this have to be explained? If a baseball player served a ten-game suspension for steroids, do you think he'd have any chance at MVP? No freakin' way. The NFL is screwed up if Belicheat gets this award. Dude cheated and got the biggest fine in NFL history and cost his team a draft pick. Give me a break.

That's a piss poor analogy, unless the player got caught on the last day of spring training, or after the first game.

Even then, steroids stay in the body longer than 10 days so his cheat-bounce would supercede his penalty.

If you want to asterisk, 1 6 - 0 - fine, but if you're going to be honest here, it only rolls back to 15-0 since there is really only a question in game #1.

And if it so easy coaching a team to 1 6 - 0 it would have been done once in the last 25 years, as opposed to NEVER.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D As Andrew Siciliano noted today while filling in for Jim Rome today, Belichick was caught cheating!!! How many times does this have to be explained? If a baseball player served a ten-game suspension for steroids, do you think he'd have any chance at MVP? No freakin' way. The NFL is screwed up if Belicheat gets this award. Dude cheated and got the biggest fine in NFL history and cost his team a draft pick. Give me a break.

+ 1,000,000

That's a piss poor analogy, unless the player got caught on the last day of spring training, or after the first game.

Even then, steroids stay in the body longer than 10 days so his cheat-bounce would supercede his penalty.

If you want to asterisk, 1 6 - 0 - fine, but if you're going to be honest here, it only rolls back to 15-0 since there is really only a question in game #1.

And if it so easy coaching a team to 1 6 - 0 it would have been done once in the last 25 years, as opposed to NEVER.

Meh, use whatever analogy you want. Cheat during the season, get fined and further punished, and get the MVP or whatever the same season? That is plain WRONG.

Seriously, what is this teaching our youth? Go ahead and cheat little Johnny. It's only cheating if you get caught. And hey, if you ARE caught cheating, it's OK 'cuz you can just pay a fine (or have your boss pay it for you) and get a little slap on the wrist and you can STILL get accolades at the end of the season.

Football is not supposed to be used to teach life lessons. :D

Tell that to your boy Mike Vick. Arf.

Edit:

6 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

4 Members: pig devilz, budlitebrad, HowboutthemCowboys, tosberg34

Bring out the toilet paper, people... it's about to rain diarrhea!

Edited by darin3

Meh, use whatever analogy you want. Cheat during the season, get fined and further punished, and get the MVP or whatever the same season? That is plain WRONG.

Seriously, what is this teaching our youth? Go ahead and cheat little Johnny. It's only cheating if you get caught. And hey, if you ARE caught cheating, it's OK 'cuz you can just pay a fine (or have your boss pay it for you) and get a little slap on the wrist and you can STILL get accolades at the end of the season.

I would respectfully submit that there are far worse things 'corrupting our youth" than what Belicheck did during the first half of the first game.

Look at the mess baseball has - and that impacts kids on a daily basis, and not with simple 'cheating' but rather with drugs and pollutants.

Seriously?

I am totally serious. He is teaching our youth that you can dress horrendously, not give any credit to your worthy opponents, and most of all CHEAT.

He should have been not only fined and had his first rounder pulled, but probably should have been suspended for a few games.

I meant, coaches in football mean a lot to a teams success. Not that there isn't cheating in baseball.

So if Cleveland's Eric Wedge was caught giving out steroids to his players, do you think he would have won the AL Manager of the Year?

Congratz Bill!!!...Well Deserved!!....How Sweet It Is! :D:wacko:

and all the more SWEETER because it just pisses off little darin3

and there isn't a damn thing he can do about it but cry like a little sally

hey, maybe you should change your name to sally3.... :D

Edited by pig devilz

So if Cleveland's Eric Wedge was caught giving out steroids to his players, do you think he would have won the AL Manager of the Year?

No he wouldn't. But, if you believe that BB's violation was as serious as giving out steroids to players (an illegal act btw) then you need to take a deep breath.

Let's all breathe together for a second... (big inhale) (big exhale)

Congratz Bill!!!...Well Deserved!!....How Sweet It Is! :D;)

and all the more SWEETER because it just pisses off little darin3

and there isn't a damn thing he can do about it but cry like a little sally

hey, maybe you should change your name to sally3.... :wacko:

:D

..... :D <=== sally3

:D <=== pig clownz

You, sir, were far too easy a catch.

No he wouldn't. But, if you believe that BB's violation was as serious as giving out steroids to players (an illegal act btw) then you need to take a deep breath.

Let's all breathe together for a second... (big inhale) (big exhale)

Eh. Now that I reeled that twit pig devilz in, I can offer my congratulations to Belicheat--er---chick and the Patriots on an incredible regular season. Of course I'm not comparing steroids to what Belichick did. I just found it far too easy to fish the Patriot "faithful" out. :D

Eh. Now that I reeled that twit pig devilz in, I can offer my congratulations to Belicheat--er---chick and the Patriots on an incredible regular season. Of course I'm not comparing steroids to what Belichick did. I just found it far too easy to fish the Patriot "faithful" out. :D

So I was collateral damage? AHHH... I see.

Thank goodness... I was beginning to read everything you said 5 times. :D

So I was collateral damage? AHHH... I see.

Thank goodness... I was beginning to read everything you said 5 times. :D

I'm not the kind of angler that can handle multiple poles, so thanks for waiting 'till the end to snare some of my wicked-stinky bait.

This is just another reason it will be so enjoyable to see this team lose in the playoffs.

16-0, MVP, coach of the year and you lose in the playoffs and it will be forgotten.

Brady is a pompous ass hollywood wannabe

Moss is a fricking ghetto hoodlum who should hang in the ghetto and get shot.

Belicheat is a waste of oxygen. Do they call him Belicheat because of cheating in football or because of cheating on his wife???

Go Colts, Jax, Chargers, Tenn, Pitt