[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bourbon Street Web Cam

Rockerbraves

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D You actually care for his drivel? :D In that case, my apologies. I thought 100% of the people here thought the guy was a mindless, blabbering twit. I'll go back to simply leaving the guy on ignore and will cease asking others to do the same. I thought it was common knowledge. My mistake.

Wow, another classless post. I'll defer.

As a neutral paticipant in todays activities, I must say I am impressed with the hospitatlity of the city. Many in purple and yellow thanked us for coming and said please come back soon, even after tonights game.

I also want to thank TOSU (MIke) and Popeye (John) Mikes older brother, and Johns wife Carrie, for their generous hospitality. Mike called me yesterday and said I got a place to stay just get here. 9 hrs later I arrived in New Orleans, and have enjoyed every second of it. Mike, and John laid serious, and I mean serious money down to get me a ticket to tonights game, money that I could never afford to pay. And I cant thank them enough. Ive bought lunch, many drinks etc.. Just to show how much I appreciate what they did. John and his wife are a blast. She is a cutie and John is one of the nicest guys Ive ever met. Those 2 are a perfect pair.

Mike, what can I say, we didnt agree on anything a couple of years ago. Started BCS league basically to be able to say we kicked the crap out of the other as we didnt share any leagues at te time, and have became friends in the mean time. Dont let his love for his Bucks fool you, Mike is a good guy. Dude loves his Bucks, like I do my Sooners, so I sympathize with what he is dealing with tonight.

But I can tell you this, we will be drinking our ass off tonight, and definately will enjoy everything this city has to offer between now and tomorrow when I drive back to Big D.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

As a neutral paticipant in todays activities, I must say I am impressed with the hospitatlity of the city. Many in purple and yellow thanked us for coming and said please come back soon, even after tonights game.

I also want to thank TOSU (MIke) and Popeye (John), and Jons wife Carrie for their generous hospitality. Mike called me yesterday and said I got a place to stay just get here. 9 hrs later I arrived in New Orleans, and have enjoyed every second of it. Mike, and John laid serious and I mean serious money down to get me a ticket to tonights game, money that I could never afford to pay. John and his wife are a blast. She is a cutie and John is one of the nicest guys Ive ever met. Those 2 are a perfect pair. Mike, what can I say, we didnt agree on anything a couple of years ago. Started BCS league basically to be able to say we kicked the crap out of the other, and have became friends in the mean time. Mike is all talk, he is a gentle giant. Dude loves his Bucks, like I do my Sooners, so I sympathize with what he is dealing with tonight.

But I can tell you this, we will be drinking our ass off tonight, and definately will enjoy everything this city has to offer between now and tomorrow when I drive back to Big D.

Is that why TOS is already here posting? :wacko:

Sounds like you guys had a hell of a time. That's awesome of the TOS family. :D

New Orleans is an unbelievable city and I can't wait to go to my first Mardi Gras in a few weeks. I'm sure the atmosphere there was awesome. In fact, I saw much of the craziness on that cam and might go check it out again after posting here.

:D

Is that why TOS is already here posting? :wacko:

Sounds like you guys had a hell of a time. That's awesome of the TOS family. :D

New Orleans is an unbelievable city and I can't wait to go to my first Mardi Gras in a few weeks. I'm sure the atmosphere there was awesome. In fact, I saw much of the craziness on that cam and might go check it out again after posting here.

:D

He is posting here to settle up the score, then we are hitting the town. Slayer, Ill call you in a bit, if you are still here, so we can meet up later.

Great to hear....Sgt...I wish we could have got together also...glad to hear you had a great time in our great city....

and maybe....just maybe....you'll be pulling for the LSU Tigers in the future...because we do have the greatest fans......at least when we're not player your OU Sooners

He is posting here to settle up the score, then we are hitting the town. Slayer, Ill call you in a bit, if you are still here, so we can meet up later.

:wacko: I figured... have fun. Go get a hand grenade on Bourbon/Toulouse. :D

Great to hear....Sgt...I wish we could have got together also...glad to hear you had a great time in our great city....

and maybe....just maybe....you'll be pulling for the LSU Tigers in the future...because we do have the greatest fans......at least when we're not player your OU Sooners

Go have a damn beer with Sarge. :D

Professor, what do you think of the coaching job Miles did last night? Yet another impressive win over a well respected coach.

He didn't do anything to question his decision making abilities last night but I was especially impressed with the job Gary Crowton did with the play calling and Bo did a nice job also. Let's face it the head coaches get more credit and more blame for results than they should and the OC, DC and assistant coaches really have the most impact on their teams successes than the head coach does. Congratulations on the win. :D

I would have loved to see SC play the Tigers last night. Those two teams are the most closely matched athletically and speed wise. The difference, in what would have been an SC victory, is Pete :D and his staff. Virtually unbeatable in BIG games.

Hey loser, perhaps you should act more like your namesake and actually READ all the posts before spouting off. You might actually be more weetodded than Rockerbraves. ;)

Darin-

You have got to be the Biggest punk on these boards. You constantly call people out and then start with your childish name calling. Now you call me loser? :D How old are you, 12? I understand that your insecure and love to hear yourself talk but come on, try to act like an adult once in awhile. The funniest post I've seen from you was your post the other day when you were claiming to try to run me off these boards by ignoring me and having others not respond to my posts? Evidently you don't have a clear picture of your reputation on these boards :wacko:

I think that I'm one of the few people that use these boards and remain somewhat objective. I, like a lot of us, have had my run ins with Sarge but I think as time has gone on I've learned to respect him. I understood his passion for the Sooners and his sometimes dislike :D for everything outside of his Sooners. I think that most of us make the mistake of jumping on someone for sharing their opinion, just for the sake of jumping on him. Why? I don't know but I'm guilty of this too. You can continue to call me names and whatever else makes you feel better about yourself. I'll just continue to :D at you and continue to contribute to these boards the same way I have for the last few years.

Oh and by the way, I know you don't get out much but after posting that your going to Mardi Gras for the 16th time I'm sure everyone else is as bored :D as I am to hear about it. Enough. Have fun and leave your laptop at home.

Edited by theprofessor

As a neutral paticipant in todays activities, I must say I am impressed with the hospitatlity of the city. But I can tell you this, we will be drinking our ass off tonight, and definately will enjoy everything this city has to offer between now and tomorrow when I drive back to Big D.

Glad to see you have a new perspective of the great city of New Orleans. Hopefully the powers to be will keep this in mind when and if the BCS decides to formulate a playoff. I've always thought every Super Bowl or National Championship held in New Orleans just had a special atmosphere that can't be duplicated by any other city.

Check this Bourbon Street LSU vs OSU Sunday Night video!

Glad to see you have a new perspective of the great city of New Orleans. Hopefully the powers to be will keep this in mind when and if the BCS decides to formulate a playoff. I've always thought every Super Bowl or National Championship held in New Orleans just had a special atmosphere that can't be duplicated by any other city.

Check this Bourbon Street LSU vs OSU Sunday Night video!

Where are all the ladies? :D

Where are all the ladies? :D

Not sure if you have been down to the Quarter in awhile, but they have stripped the strip clubs down on Bourbon Street. Not that many anymore. Which is good and bad depending on what you are looking for. Did see a couple of good looking ladies down there, but for the most part it was a little older crowd. Mostly men. Guess the price of tickets and rooms had something to do with that. :D

Personally I got a great pic on Bourbon Street with two of the hotter buckeye gals dressed in OSU cheerleading uniforms. :wacko:

they have stripped the strip clubs down on Bourbon Street. Not that many anymore. Which is good and bad depending on what you are looking for.

Strip clubs are for the guys that just like to look (which is ok) or who have no game. Myself, I like the challenge of the hunt and conquer :D

At any rate, it looked like a great atmosphere. My next getaway is Costa Rica, looking forward to that :D

Strip clubs are for the guys that just like to look (which is ok) or who have no game. Myself, I like the challenge of the hunt and conquer :D

At any rate, it looked like a great atmosphere. My next getaway is Costa Rica, looking forward to that :D

Bra......you never pulled from a strip club? Got game?

I just want to get out of Minnesota and down some place warm for more than 2 nights and a day.