[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What are Your Hobbies?

Footballjoe

I play guitar. I used to seriously play in a band everyday. Now I strum Jonas brothers songs on the couch that my kids ask me to learn

:D First off, let me be clear by stating the fact that I in no way am a good guitar player. However, I did manage to teach myself "LaBamba" and part od "Stairway to Heaven." My daugher got a gutiar for Christmas so I was showing off my great guitar skills and playing my two signature songs. She looks at me and says "Do you know any Hannah Montana?" :D

With kids and school full-time, in addittion to my sorry excuse for a job, I like to bowl, play the occasional poker, and as of the last four or five months I've enjoyed going to the shooting range and have bought three guns to date(in the past four months). So my largest "hobby" as of right now is shooting range and handguns, excellent way to blow off steam. It's like getting a tattoo, once you get one you want to get more. :D

I play racquetball four nights a week all year round. I golf in the summer with clients. play poker with friends on Friday nights. I involve the kids in the racquetball so they can keep active. My son actually wants to earn a college scholorship playing the sport...kinda cool. He is 11 and will probably be able to beat me in about 3 years. I look forward to it...that would be cool.

and have bought three guns to date

Wow, you must really love guns to date them. :D

I collect diecast cars...Hot Wheels, Matchbox etc...

Loafster - I might PM you in the next few months regarding mine... that is, if you wanna fork over some $ for some nice vintage cars. :D

Oh, I forgot one of my favorite hobbies. . .gardening. I love growin' me some tomatoes, hot peppers, peas. It's been the off-season so long I forgot to mention it. My backyard has 5 12'x3' planters. . can't wait to break out the manure and get those babies filled up with cherries, beefsteaks, romas. . .ain't nothing like fresh Jersey tomatoes!

Just picked up the guitar again, older daughter 2.5 y/o loves it. Train dogs, take them hunting, judge Hunt Tests etc...

Sheik- I love too a tomato/ hot pepper garden, skipped last year and hated it. This year now way we're missing it again. And, I get my plants from Jersey

Wow, you must really love guns to date them. :D

Loafster - I might PM you in the next few months regarding mine... that is, if you wanna fork over some $ for some nice vintage cars. :D

always willing to take a look...

I really, really, really, love what I do. When I am not playing fantasy football I am thinking of a new way to refine the way humanity utilizes gps technology. I workout, play ps2 some, and mostly hang out with my kids. I also spend a good deal of time studying the bible and freemasonry.

Pretty typical I guess.

I used to have hobbies.

Now I have kids.

+1

I'm enjoying cooking (a lot of BBQing) these days because we are at home more often then we used to. Otherwise, family and work really occupy a lot of my free time. I save up much of the free time I have for occasional Vegas trips which help me feel like an adult again outside of work stuff.

Edited by TDFFFreak