[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm freezing my ______ off

darin3

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cmon now ...lets man up

if its not less than 20 degrees ..no complaining allowed :D

by the way , speaking of cold places ( a place where even a polar bearwould say " shoot i am freaking Freezing " ) , click Link

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Wow, I know they call Hillary the Ice Queen, but it's been 10 days since she was in NH and it still hasn't warmed up? :D

Balls.

It's not getting over 40 degrees here in Austin, TX today. :D Sometimes, I miss the "70 and partly cloudy" of SoCal. But then I think of the traffic and smog and all is well again. :wacko:

And yes, I know 40 is no big deal to you Eskimos but I'm just not used to this yet. :D

So, what kind of temps are you looking at today and this weekend? It's supposed to dip down into the mid-20's tonight/tomorrow. :D

-15 with windchill here tonight....and possibly -25 with windchill tomorrow. I will take your forty everyday of the week and twice on sunday.

Fixed. :D

BTW, this is my last winter in paradise ( :D ) as I am to be transfered to Baltimore in April (Glen Burnie actually).

Let me know when you are in the area, I live in Hagerstown and my in-laws are in Ellicot City. I also work in DC

That will work :D Lemme know when you are in the area

I think that as soon as the weather is warm we should do the same. Drink beer ans pretend we golf that is.