[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I have tipped?

BigMikeinNY

My car will be in the shop for a week because a 17 year old little girl hit me in her daddy's car. I'm fine, airbag didnt even go off......

So I dropped my car off at the auto body shop today and I will be getting a rental when I get there......So I call Enterprise to pick me up, and they are there fairly quickly (10 min)

The Enterprise guy picks me up, we drive 10 minutes back to the shop, and we shoot the crap about jobs, college back in the day, and winter as you get closer to the Great Lakes......

We get into the office, he recomends a 2008 Altima for only 4 dollars more a day, and within 20 minutes of getting to the Auto body shop, Ive got my rental.

Should I have tipped this guy?...........I had no cash on me, just debit and ID, and I felt like a goof when he handed me the keys and all I had to give him was a handshake.

:wacko:

NO.

RR Juniorette did a summer internship w/ 'E'. Though she did do some contracts, her main job was picking people up, dropping off, cleaning, etc.. I don't believe she ever got a tip. She worked long hours 5.5 days per week and was paid very well. 'E' only hires college grads, or at least that was the case when she worked there.

NO.

RR Juniorette did a summer internship w/ 'E'. Though she did do some contracts, her main job was picking people up, dropping off, cleaning, etc.. I don't believe she ever got a tip. She worked long hours 5.5 days per week and was paid very well. 'E' only hires college grads, or at least that was the case when she worked there.

I had a bunch of friends in college who did the same thing. None of them ever got a tip.