[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lost

T-Scorp

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they ran through the pre-strike episodes filmed.

Michael is back, what a great episode featuring his post-island exploits. It's raining men! Hallelulah! It's raining men! is up wit the end!!

I could have sworn they had 8 episodes filmed. Have we watched 8 already? Doesn't seem like it.

So, who shot Karl and Danielle? Was it the Others, or was it the commando hit squad from the boat?

The helicopter was gone, and the captain said that the pilot was "on a mission", so it could have been the hit squad from the boat. Plus, whoever was firing was using silencers... probably professionals.

But, they also showed Ben giving Karl that menacing glare for cupping Alex's butt, right before he gave them the map to the Temple. Could have been a set-up by Ben. Also, I don't think Danielle is dead, yet.

Can't believe it's another wait until April 25th.

So, who shot Karl and Danielle? Was it the Others, or was it the commando hit squad from the boat?

It was obviously Arturo, Tom's plaything from the New York hotel.

The helicopter was gone, and the captain said that the pilot was "on a mission", so it could have been the hit squad from the boat. Plus, whoever was firing was using silencers... probably professionals.

But, they also showed Ben giving Karl that menacing glare for cupping Alex's butt, right before he gave them the map to the Temple. Could have been a set-up by Ben. Also, I don't think Danielle is dead, yet.

Can't believe it's another wait until April 25th.

My first assumption is that it is Ben who took out Rousseau and Carl. And neither or both may be dead. Although in the previews after episode 7, they said "Someone will die! when talking about this week. If it's Carl, big whoop. If it's Rousseau, I'd be bummed as they certainly have underused her this season.

Also to note, they said that the Oceanic 6 had been revealed, so Aaron is one afterall. Which re-opens the question as to who is in the coffin?

I could have sworn they had 8 episodes filmed. Have we watched 8 already? Doesn't seem like it.

No, just 7 aired. They do have 8 filmed, but felt that the 7th episode was a better "stopping point" while they filmed the remaining 5 episodes.

No, just 7 aired. They do have 8 filmed, but felt that the 7th episode was a better "stopping point" while they filmed the remaining 5 episodes.

No, 8 just aired.

4.1 "The Beginning of the End"

4.2 "Confirmed Dead"

4.3 "The Economist"

4.4 "Eggtown"

4.5 "The Constant"

4.6 "The Other Woman"

4.7 "Ji Yeon"

4.8 "Meet Kevin Johnson"

They return 24 Apr @ 9 PM CST (an hour later than usual, FYI) with 4.9 "The Shape of Things to Come"

There will be 13 episodes total this season. 12 & 13 will be a 2-hour finale split into 2 weeks.

Also, here is a great Lost site for the total Lost :wacko: Great stuff there...but warning..alot of spoilers as well.

Edited by Hitman

• 4 weeks later...

surprised no one bumped this. is the new 10 pm time slot too late for you all?

that scene with alex was cold-blooded. i now have no idea what to think about the smoke monster. but what really bugged me was the end: ben tells widmore he's going after penny. widmore says the island is his, ben says he has to find it first, widmore says the hunt is on. what the hell? widmore obviously already found the island. what, so ben can wave his magic wand and make the island disappear again? we know that jack is trying to get back to the island and can't find it. but widmore ALREADY FOUND IT. so was every one of widmore's men who found the island killed by ben, and widmore somehow was given no information on its location?

oh yeah, and one more thing: at the beginning, did it seem to anyone else like ben was dropped from the sky and landed in the tunisian desert? he was in the middle of nowhere, with no parachute or anything else to be seen. and wasn't tunisia where the redhead chick from the freighter found the polar bear remains with the dharma logo on it? and was anyone else hoping that the new 10 pm time slot meant that kate was really gonna take her whole shirt off at the beginning of the show?

I think Widmore is part of the group that was running Dharma before Ben wiped them all out. He was off Island when that happened, and then Ben started jamming the signals so they could not find their way back. Knowing how vicious Wdimore's men are is exactly what made Ben freak out about the plane crash, he though it was these ruthless killers. PLUS, each one knowing that they came from the island, and the island won't let you die unless you are on the island, is why they won't/can't kill each other

Great episode, this show is awesome! Amazing how strong Ben Linus is and that subtley, we've watched Sawyer grow into a totally different guy (opposite the self serving con man he was, he risked his life to save Claire and again to keep them from taking Grape Ape).

Edited by The Vatican Hitsquad

Okay -

As we know time is different on the island than off of it. The reason people who leave the island cannot killed is that they exist in two different places. So the reason michael couldn't kill himself is because time on the island had not caught up with time in the real world yet. He had been off the island only for a little while when he attempted to kill himself. The person that jack went to see at the funeral home was well into the future [remember kate was married at this point and jack was spinning out of control] died because time finally caught up to him when he was either killed or died.

That is why Ben and witmore both said couldn't kill each other "You know you can't kill me, Ben". He had been on that island before for a long period of time.

Here are some interesting things i've noticed/theory:

Remember how that golden car was always around in the flash backs during the 1st season? The same golden colored car was in Jacks flash forward, michael flash forward and Hurley's.

The others do not leave the island by boat. Since if you don't stay on the same heading you can risk freaking out and flipped back and forward in time, they have a way to teleport off the island. Remember Ben just laying in the desert.

The thing in the hatch with the button every 108 minutes was used to keep the island in a stable time shift, now that its blow the island is geeking out and that is why people get all messed up when they leave or enter. Remember how the scientist guy was freaked out about how much longer it took the pay load to get to the island?

The smoke monster is nanotechnology. The electromagnetic energy on the island messed it up so it can't really be controlled for whatever reason.

The real others that were there before Ben's group are part of Whitmore's group.

The island's true location is either in the Arctic or Antarctic - remember the russians, polar bears, and Hurley drawling the Eskimos with igloos . There is some portal from the south Pacific to the island.

Remember Adam and Even and the Black rock didn't really seem like they were fully decomposed as they should have been on a tropical island, time shift.

Edited by cliaz