[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pats got Romo'd!

peepinmofo

So Pats fans... Do you blame Gisele for the loss since she was there, a la Tony Romo style?! :D

I blame the Giants defensive line. :D Late in the game Brady was definitely shook up after taking so many hits. He missed some open targets and they took him out of his game. :wacko:

i did think about that when they showed her up in the box sipping her chardonnay. i believe eli has his wife sit in the stands because he thinks having her in the box is a jinx. it would have been quite a contrast to show giselle and her wine glass and then to cut to eli's wife sitting out with the common folk ...

I blame the AFC sucking. There are at least 3 teams in the NFC that would've crushed the Pats yesterday.

And if any of the NFC East played in the AFC East, they'd go undefeated as well.

Edited by TimC

I blame the AFC sucking. There are at least 3 teams in the NFC that would've crushed the Pats yesterday.

And if any of the NFC East played in the AFC East, they'd go undefeated as well.

Green Bay and NY. :wacko:

Who's the other one again?

I dont buy into the whole jinx...bad karma, etc...Pats got outplayed...plain and simple...Giants wanted it more...the D got to Brady..rattled him, and they lost...

Coach Bill didnt have faith in Gostkowki...didnt let him try and 49 yarder......

Brady missed targets.....was on back quite a bit..........hey, better team won....!

i did think about that when they showed her up in the box sipping her chardonnay. i believe eli has his wife sit in the stands because he thinks having her in the box is a jinx. it would have been quite a contrast to show giselle and her wine glass and then to cut to eli's wife sitting out with the common folk ... sucking beer out of a plastic cup!

Fixed