[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Computer people. PDF file that is protected. I need some help.

Skippy

I have a file that is protected from printing, copy, paste, or any of that good stuff. I very much want to either print or copy/paste this file. If you think you can help me, please let me know and I will send the file to you or whatever you suggest.

It is really important to me and would make my life a lot easier over for the next week or so. Please let me know and thank you in advance.

I have a file that is protected from printing, copy, paste, or any of that good stuff. I very much want to either print or copy/paste this file. If you think you can help me, please let me know and I will send the file to you or whatever you suggest.

It is really important to me and would make my life a lot easier over for the next week or so. Please let me know and thank you in advance.

Unless you know the password there's no way around it. The only option is to do a screen capture of each page.

We lock quite a few of our mail service documents and initial prelims.

Unless you know the password there's no way around it. The only option is to do a screen capture of each page.

That is what I am thinking. The file came from a CD and when I click the security tab there isn't even an option for a pw.

If you can view it than a screen capture is your best bet. They do make software to recover PDF passwords but it can get expensive.

http://www.elcomsoft.com/apdfpr.html

Print screen seems like your best solution.

Edit for:

I found this site, but read the "Terms and Conditions". I don't know anything more about the site.

http://www.ensode.net/pdf-crack.jsf

Edited by rocknrobn26

That might be the ticket, RR. I have a 17 page glossary that I need to copy/paste or print out. I tried the software and it will do three pages for you to see what it does. The formatting will need a bit of work but it will save me 17 pages of typing. I am going to play with it a little bit more but I think I will end up buying that software.

Thank you!