[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hola Huddlers

CaP'N GRuNGe

Based on the survey we did in 2006, they just made up everything since nothing is correct.

Gender - over 90% are male, really like 95% and even higher on the boards. WAY off.

Age - We have more 25-34 than it shows. We do spike on 35-44 but not nearly that much.

Income - probably about right but who knows who tells the truth on income

Ethnicity - we did not ask. But given that I have seen all the membership names and assuming that hispanic would have some sort of hispanic last name, this is way off. I would guess we are no more than 10% hispanic and probably much lower. They are a growing group in football but not nearly as pronounced as the 40% that indicates. They made it up. Maybe they thought the huddle was related to soccer since that would have a higher hispanic percentage.

No idea where they get their numbers from but they are pretty much just applying some average numbers to us.

Based on the survey we did in 2006, they just made up everything since nothing is correct.

Gender - over 90% are male, really like 95% and even higher on the boards. WAY off.

Age - We have more 25-34 than it shows. We do spike on 35-44 but not nearly that much.

Income - probably about right but who knows who tells the truth on income

Ethnicity - we did not ask. But given that I have seen all the membership names and assuming that hispanic would have some sort of hispanic last name, this is way off. I would guess we are no more than 10% hispanic and probably much lower. They are a growing group in football but not nearly as pronounced as the 40% that indicates. They made it up. Maybe they thought the huddle was related to soccer since that would have a higher hispanic percentage.

No idea where they get their numbers from but they are pretty much just applying some average numbers to us.

Why do you hate Chavez?

You could do a spin off Fantasy Futbol site to capture that growing demographic.