[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

17k Patriot fans feel cheated!

The Vatican Hitsquad

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charger fans. Just read McBoog's last two dozen posts for starters.

:brow:

How does "defending "LT'" translate to :wacko: about the Chargers losing? I NEVER said they should have won the AFC Championship, only that they had a shot and clearly thinking about the "what ifs" with a healthy team. Considering the Charger injuries, I think the better team represented the AFC in the Superbowl. LT, Gates and Rivers were going to be just as injured for that game had they advanced :moon: . Injuries are part of the game, so you accept and move on. If your depth isn't good enough to win, your team isn't good enough to win!

But sure, I'll play along if you want! wAAAAA :D , the Chargers got jobbed and the world is not fair. I demand a replay of the game (even though I don't know why) :D:brew:

He[[, Charger fans are so used to having a sucka$$ team that it is not worth biatching over another loss ;) I just appreciate the shot at the Playoffs and hope the window doesn't close bofore they get to a SB. They are still the ONLY team in their division to never win one. I know the truth about my team and the up and down history, can you accept the truth about yours? :guns:

Hey Pope, BTW, do you remember the year the Bears won the AFC West? They only won six games in 1981 and that year four were against the AFC West (SD, OAK, DEN & KC). The other two were against Min and TB if memory serves, finishing the season with three straight wins, OAK, MIN and Denver. The Chargers lost in OT to the Bears that season and needed the Bears to pull the upset against the Broncos to advance to the Playoffs. Since Seattle sucked, many were joking that the Bears should have represented the division. Since I never had a chance to thank a Bear fan, I'll do it now... :huh: