[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prohibition is over

driveby

Colorado may start selling liquor on Sundays.

Next thing you know, Marlboro will be packaging 20 crack pipes behind the counter at every Circle K in the nation.

Won't someone please think of the children!?!??!

yah the idiots in MN don't sell booze on Sundays.... the boarder liqueur stores love it and actually campaign for them not to change it ... :wacko::D

Georgia/south is not the only areas with those blue laws? :wacko:

Are you kidding? Connecticut used to not sell after 8pm on any night, and not at all on Sundays.

They they got crazy and moved the time to 9pm.

Meanwhile, in NY, I was buying 3 kegs at a supermarket at 3am sunday morning.

I'm in the Booze industry and I thank god that Texas doesn't allow liquor stores to be open on Sundays...

Why? Would Sundays be worse than any other day of the week?

I thought Michigan was backwards because they make us wait until noon on Sunday instead of the regular 7:00 am any other day.

I thought Michigan was backwards because they make us wait until noon on Sunday instead of the regular 7:00 am any other day.

About 70% of the sales I see are from Thursday afternoon through Saturday. Monday through Wednesday are dead. The reason that I love stores not being opened on Sunday is that I don't have to be out on Sundays as well checking up on all of my accounts. A lot of us have to do some sort of work six days a week, so that one day that is untouchable is nice.

It was originally intended to reduce the number of "moral sins" when people were suppose to be going to church. Not sure if that worked...

I know in Indiana, we aren't allowed to purchase alcohol any time on Sundays. But we also can't purchase alcohol on election days until after the polls close at 6PM. Grocery stores also aren't allowed to sell cold alcohol nor are liquor stores allowed to sell cold milk or soft drinks. We however have been able to purchase any type of sex toy we want whenever we want...but unfortunately we can't show nipples or anything else "worse" in strip clubs...

It was originally intended to reduce the number of "moral sins" when people were suppose to be going to church. Not sure if that worked...

I know in Indiana, we aren't allowed to purchase alcohol any time on Sundays. But we also can't purchase alcohol on election days until after the polls close at 6PM. Grocery stores also aren't allowed to sell cold alcohol nor are liquor stores allowed to sell cold milk or soft drinks. We however have been able to purchase any type of sex toy we want whenever we want...but unfortunately we can't show nipples or anything else "worse" in strip clubs...

Hoosiers and their sex toys. :wacko: