[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So.

Hugh 0ne

My 12:30 from Newark to Chicago has been cancelled, I'm now on a 2:45 flight. Snowing like a mofo here, expecting up to 12 inches, think I'll get out?

I have a dinner meeting tonight, and am flying back early tomorrow morning, if the 2:45 gets delayed much further I'm bagging the trip.

My 12:30 from Newark to Chicago has been cancelled, I'm now on a 2:45 flight. Snowing like a mofo here, expecting up to 12 inches, think I'll get out?

I have a dinner meeting tonight, and am flying back early tomorrow morning, if the 2:45 gets delayed much further I'm bagging the trip.

It might be tough. I heard snow here on and off until tomorrow AM. I heard on the radio this morning that traffic by the airport was a nightmare. Good luck

Depends on what kind of knot he used. :wacko:

Here in Central Jersey, like most parts in central-northern Jersey, we actually have a Winter Storm Warning and are expected to get 4-8 inches of snow. The first measureable snow all winter. However, it's supposed to change to freezing rain and then all rain by about 6 PM because of warmer air coming in off the ocean even though temperatures will remain around freezing.

I'll take it!! Breaking out the snow tubes for tubing with the kids down the hill on my property! :wacko:

Just to let you know :D

Screwed. Get comfy. I'd invite you over for some sledding and hot cocoa as I'm 10 minutes away from Newark INT'L but you won't be reading this.

not looking Good Hugh

but good luck ( it did stop snowing by me in Brick , NJ ..about 60 miles south of Newark so there may be some hope )

It stopped snowing there? Is it doing anything at all? If not, it will be shortly.

My 12:00 flight got cancelled. I got re-booked on a 2:45. I was only going to Chicago for a business dinner, returning early Saturday morning, so if the delays got pushed out much further, it would make no sense for me to go. With 8 inches of snow on the ground and it still snowing, amazingly they boarded us. After a de-icing stint, we ended up taking off shortly after 4. Went to dinner at Morton's, which was phenomenal as usual, stayed at the Hotel Monaco right around the corner which was very nice, and was on a 6:30am flight back to Newark Saturday morning. :wacko:

My 12:00 flight got cancelled. I got re-booked on a 2:45. I was only going to Chicago for a business dinner, returning early Saturday morning, so if the delays got pushed out much further, it would make no sense for me to go. With 8 inches of snow on the ground and it still snowing, amazingly they boarded us. After a de-icing stint, we ended up taking off shortly after 4. Went to dinner at Morton's, which was phenomenal as usual, stayed at the Hotel Monaco right around the corner which was very nice, and was on a 6:30am flight back to Newark Saturday morning. :wacko:

Glad to hear all worked out Hugh. Unfortunately you did miss out on my wife's awesome pancakes for breakfast, sledding and the making of our yearly snowman/snow seat and the hot chocolate and home-made subs once we came back in for lunch. Maybe next time. :D

Edited by irish

Glad to hear all worked out Hugh. Unfortunately you did miss out on my wife. Maybe next time. :wacko:

Figured I'd get it over with now as it would only be a matter of time before one of you did it.