[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PS3 Gurus.....

rocknrobn26

I finally get my Blu-Ray discs. We go to watch it and we get sound, but no Pic! I pop in a regular DVD and it plays fine. Games play fine. All I get w/ the Blu-Ray is a "Seaching for signals" message and finally a "No Signal Found" screen! :D I'm using the HDMI input and have a Samsung 1080 I/P LCD.

Is there a phone number to Sony Support? I are pissed! :wacko:

Flip the disc upside down.

Tried that, no good! TY! :wacko:

tape two dimes to the laser, it might be skipping

Did that, dammit, even quarters didn't work! :D

Is it rewound?

4 times! :D

go into the ps3 menu, there are several settings under system setting that might need changing, even one for blu ray playback I think

Yeah....I found it. There is a 24 Hz setting that was set to auto. The discs don't like Auto or On. It has to be set to OFF! I never f'd w/ that so I guess it's a default setting.

May yall burn in hell, :moon: 'cept satellite. At least he had a momment of conscience and actually gave a reasonable sugg.! One out of two is forgivable. To the rest of you.... :guns::brew::brow::huh:;):clap::clap::tup::tup::tup::tup::yay::yay:

Tried that, no good! TY! :wacko:

Did that, dammit, even quarters didn't work! :D

4 times! :D

Yeah....I found it. There is a 24 Hz setting that was set to auto. The discs don't like Auto or On. It has to be set to OFF! I never f'd w/ that so I guess it's a default setting.

May yall burn in hell, :moon: 'cept satellite. At least he had a momment of conscience and actually gave a reasonable sugg.! One out of two is forgivable. To the rest of you.... :guns::brew::brow::huh:;):clap::clap::tup::tup::tup::tup::yay::yay:

Did you make sure it was plugged in?

sorry i wasnt here earlier to lend a hand...but curious what movie you watched

By nthe time I figgered it out, the wife was asleep. :wacko: We were gonna watch "Stir of Echoes ", one of the freebies from the Sony offer. Oh well, some other nite.