[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone just hear Scott Van Pelt say...

irish

"Pissed o...(ff)" on Sports Center when he was referring to Memphis losing on their home court to Tennessee. He really didn't quite get the whole thing out as he said pissed o... and then immediately apologized for the poor choice of words. I didn't think much of it but I guess he'll receive a bit of flack for it. It was pretty funny watching how uncomfortable he was after that and to think all he said was pissed o... :wacko:

ETA- Sorry this is the wrong forum and I'm guessing will need to be moved to the tailgate or somewhere else.

Edited by irish

Yeah, plus you spelled 'hear' wrong. :wacko:

Yeah that too. Happens when you're in a bit of a rush.

Edited by irish

Yeah that too. Happens when you're in a bit of a rush.

You should slow down and enjoy the journey. :wacko:

As for SVP, I think he's likely greatful that his poor choice of words didn't have a racial, sexist, or religious connotation ... I suppose his punishment for his faux paux Depends on whether news of it leaks to the International Incontinence League ... If they get indignant at the oppression forced upon them by his use of a urological slur, he could be hosed.

As for SVP, I think he's likely greatful that his poor choice of words didn't have a racial, sexist, or religious connotation ... I suppose his punishment for his faux paux Depends on whether news of it leaks to the International Incontinence League ... If they get indignant at the oppression forced upon them by his use of a urological slur, he could be hosed.

As a member of the American Gardener's Association, I object to your lewd and flagrant use of the term "hosed". A complaint will be filed with DMD, and a protest march is currently being organized.

As a member of the American Gardener's Association, I object to your lewd and flagrant use of the term "hosed". A complaint will be filed with DMD, and a protest march is currently being organized.

Love the AGA , get the complimentary Josh Gordon wacker each year as membership gift :wacko:

Can a mod fix the word "here" in the title as I've hered enough about it.