[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In 24 to 72 hours... I will have the flu

AtomicCEO

I second that on the Neti Pot. Wife and baby have been fighting a cold. She won't use the neti pot (says it's gross). So far so good with me. Not a bit of the sniffles.

It's sorta weird. My sinus (and deviated septum) problem is so bad that the first time I did it, I poured it through one nostril fine but it wouldn't even go the other way! :D I can now get it through both, but my left side is always incredibly stuffed up. :wacko:

I was sick from January 3rd until February 5th with a variety of ailments. The only thing that cured me was that zinc crap and two days of nothing but sleep. I am superman. Vitamin C, exercise, and plenty of sleep. Bam.

Same here.

Took a crapload of that Zicam stuff. Slept for two days and felt like a champ by Monday.

2 words.

Neti Pot.

I use one about 3x per week. I work in a school. It's like a germ factory. I'm amazed I've never had anything like this before. The doctor did tell me to use it more often while I was sick. It did make me feel better, but it was a nasty infection.

My 6-year-old son has the flu right now - glad I'm in Dallas. :D

Seriously, I'm afraid it will run the course through my family, but what can you do?

When the doc told my son he had the flu, he said, "...but I had a flu shot!" :wacko: He told us on the way home he was never getting another one.

We bought Tamiflu for him - not covered under our insurance - a little over $50 for his dose.

I'm not sure if I have the flu or a mild case of food poisoning. I woke up around 1am last night and started puking my brains out for most of the night. The wife is feeling pretty crappy today too and we both ate the same thing last night.

Now this morning, it's coming out the other end.

Horrible.

My 6-year-old son has the flu right now - glad I'm in Dallas. :D

Seriously, I'm afraid it will run the course through my family, but what can you do?

When the doc told my son he had the flu, he said, "...but I had a flu shot!" :wacko: He told us on the way home he was never getting another one.

We bought Tamiflu for him - not covered under our insurance - a little over $50 for his dose.

Not to sidetrack things too badly, but that's a load of bunk. How can that not be covered!?!

I'm not sure if I have the flu or a mild case of food poisoning. I woke up around 1am last night and started puking my brains out for most of the night. The wife is feeling pretty crappy today too and we both ate the same thing last night.

Now this morning, it's coming out the other end.

Horrible.

box wine will do that 2 yah

My son has had this junk since Friday.

It is 1:30 here and he just woke up - put himself to bed at 7:15 last night. Poor kid. :wacko:

The good news is that he isn't puking - he's having corn pops and gatorade for "breakfast."

Glad you're feeling better, Atomic.

So... it's Wednesday, and after several days of being tired and a little bit stuffy... I feel fine.

I think my body successfully fought it off.

I AM SUPERMAN! IMPERVIOUS TO DISEASE!

KNEEL BEFORE ME, PETTY VIRUSES OF AMERICA!!!!!

You just jinxed yourself, Atomic. :wacko:

So... it's Wednesday, and after several days of being tired and a little bit stuffy... I feel fine.

I think my body successfully fought it off.

I AM SUPERMAN! IMPERVIOUS TO DISEASE!

KNEEL BEFORE ME, PETTY VIRUSES OF AMERICA!!!!!

You just jinxed yourself, Atomic. :wacko:

it's my experience that the viruses who visit these boards tend to stick to the main forums. they don't come to the tailgate too often, especially not in the offseason.