[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Teams interested in Micheal Turner

McBoog

Running back Michael Turner will be a hot commodity, but he could last a while, as teams eye a draft rich in running backs and try to bring Turner's terms down. Chicago, Detroit and New Orleans are believed to have the strongest interest in him.

Bottom of link.

Chicago is an interesting choice! I think he would be awsome in that offense. Detroit :wacko: ?!?! New Orlenes is also interesting. Would he be taking the place of Duece McC's role and Duece be gone? How bad was his injury after all. I always liked him as a RB. I'm not sure he ever got the featured role he (IMO) really deserved and seemed to be productive when handed the rock.

Running back Michael Turner will be a hot commodity, but he could last a while, as teams eye a draft rich in running backs and try to bring Turner's terms down. Chicago, Detroit and New Orleans are believed to have the strongest interest in him.

Bottom of link.

Chicago is an interesting choice! I think he would be awsome in that offense. Detroit :wacko: ?!?! New Orlenes is also interesting. Would he be taking the place of Duece McC's role and Duece be gone? How bad was his injury after all. I always liked him as a RB. I'm not sure he ever got the featured role he (IMO) really deserved and seemed to be productive when handed the rock.

I think we could potentially add Houston and Atlanta into the mix...

Detroit said after there season ended that they needed a workhorse back, as Kevin Jones obviously can't stay healthy. He's also recovering from a torn up knee. Kevin Jones, while I love the way he plays, isn't durable enough to sustain 20 touches a game. Coming off of two serious injuries in consecutive seasons would be a big red flag for me.

As far as I know not many are very high on Cedric Benson for obvious reasons, which have been discussed for a few years on these boards. I think the GM may be starting to realize that he screwed the pooch on this one, and Turner would be interesting...

If New Orleans is interested, it's because the rumors of Duece's rehab not progressing well are all true. Duece is another guy I really like, but his body just fails him.

If Turner comes to New Orleans then Deuces days are numbered IMO. They can't pay all 3 big dollars. Deuce might take a pay cut, but not to be 3rd string & Turner isn't coming to New Orleans to play 2nd fiddle to Deuce. Bush is Bush, his role... or pay... won't change regardless.

If Turner comes to New Orleans then Deuces days are numbered IMO. They can't pay all 3 big dollars. Deuce might take a pay cut, but not to be 3rd string & Turner isn't coming to New Orleans to play 2nd fiddle to Deuce. Bush is Bush, his role... or pay... won't change regardless.

Pierre Thomas is also thought highly of in New Orleans...

I'd love to see Houston sign him and draft a CB with their first rounder, especiialy since they don't have a 2nd rounder.

That's what I was thinking...

I can't believe Carolina is not in the mix here. I've been hoping for Turner quietly (so not to jinx it) for 2 years. Sure DeAngelo is the man now, but he hasn't proven anything, and Foster was "the man" too, with a medical report like Stephen Hawking, and production of a fat midget hooker.

No reason Turner/Williams wouldn't set the world on fire.

I'd love to see Houston sign him and draft a CB with their first rounder, especiialy since they don't have a 2nd rounder.

As someone who has patiently held Turner in two keeper leagues, that would be my first choice. I could also live with Chicago providing they don't create a two-headed monster with Benson..

As someone who has patiently held Turner in two keeper leagues, that would be my first choice. I could also live with Chicago providing they don't create a two-headed monster with Benson..

:wacko:, I've had Turner since his rookie year in my dynasty/auction league. If he lands up in Chicago I wouldn't worry about Benson... He'll strain his vulva within the first two weeks... From there it would be all Turner.