[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Battlestar Galactica season 4

Riffraff

that was a pretty good episode. now we have to wait two weeks for the next one. :brew:

i think it's too easy to make starbuck the missing cylon. what if the hub is not destroyed, roslin dies and is then resurrected? or perhaps gaius "jesus" baltar is killed and resurrected? :wacko: or the hub IS destroyed and gaius dies but is resurrected ANYWAY? :D:D

Well here's the thing....

The chick that plays Starbuck has already admitted on a behind the scenes camera that she was happy that her character is a Cylon.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here's the thing....

The chick that plays Starbuck has already admitted on a behind the scenes camera that she was happy that her character is a Cylon.

i choose not to believe this.

i am going with riffraff's theory about gaeta. at the end, i did think there were parallels with gaeta and the hybrid were pretty blatant (the blank stare, the prone position, the mindless chatter/singing), and we already were introduced to the four missing cylons through music.

• 2 weeks later...
What is going on with this show?

Well, as it turns out

Laura is really a bisexual donut who has joined the cylons who are really transvestite pop corn weasels. Bill Adama really wants to bang a chick with a stick and knows that by finding Laura, he can get some winkey action. Now that Lee Adama is the new President and we know that was his goal, he will raise an army of spooky peas to invade all of the other ships and steal all of their fingernail clippers. Once all of the clippers are in his posession, he will cut off the rest of the fleet from using their toilets, forcing them to poop in bags and then send them out the air lock. Once they are in space, Boomer will gather them all up, lay them on the door step of all of the base stars and light them on fire. The transvestite cylons will stomp on them to put out the fire and Lee will video tape it and put it on the net. There are some perverted people out there that will pay big bucks to see a robot transvestite popcorn weasel step on a bag of poop in their bare feet.

What is going on with this show?

* Apollo becomes interim President. Former Apollo is his veep. Tory is still assistant to the pres.

* Admiral Adama resigns and starts his solo search for Roslyn.

* Tigh is Admiral of the fleet.

* Tigh is having sex with #6? Baby on the way. If true, this would mean cylons CAN have children with other cylons.

* Athena is humming a tune, are they close? Number 6 doesn't hum it.

* Starbuck can't feel the music and isn't screaming about going the wrong/right way. She's back in full military mode again.

* No cylon basestar action in this episode. No chief either.

Previews:

* Xena cylon is unboxed by the old guy cylon

* implies that Roslyn is the final cylon.

One problem I have with thinking that Gaetta is the final cylon is that they found no electronics at all when cutting off his leg.

* Apollo becomes interim President. Former Apollo is his veep. Tory is still assistant to the pres.

* Tigh is having sex with #6? Baby on the way. If true, this would mean cylons CAN have children with other cylons.

* Starbuck can't feel the music and isn't screaming about going the wrong/right way. She's back in full military mode again.

Previews:

One problem I have with thinking that Gaetta is the final cylon is that they found no electronics at all when cutting off his leg.

I know all of this already.

Previews:

i don't think admiral adama was searching for roslyn. he was just hanging out in that area of space in case her ship jumped back to the last known coordinates of the fleet (which had already stayed too long in one spot and needed to jump).

ok, here's a theory: what if the final cylon is the baby that the 6 is pregnant with? it WOULD be a new "line," wouldn't it? also, i don't think the lack of electronics in gaeta's leg precludes him from being a cylon -- i thought it was established that the skinjobs were completely organic, just like humans. otherwise how could doc cottle work on them?

i was pretty tired while watching tonight and the whole thing with the cat confused me. so there was no cat running around? was it in lamkin's head? that part seemed pretty stupid.

also, i don't think the lack of electronics in gaeta's leg precludes him from being a cylon -- i thought it was established that the skinjobs were completely organic, just like humans. otherwise how could doc cottle work on them?

Well, #6's spine does light up during sex (but Tory's did not). That's not entirely human. And they are stronger somehow.

Edited by Riffraff

:wacko:

Boy, you said it Chewie, where did they dig up that episode? Not quite sure how to feel about it.

Granted, the attack on the Resurrection hub was uber pimp and the nuking it was sick. Did you all catch the two base stars that got caught in the blast wave? I was hoping she was going to let him bleed out. And I really thought the next week's episode highlights looked freaking sick.

That preview of Tigh saying, Bill, I am a Cylon, was a shocker. I didn't think this stuff would be revealed until close to the end.

I also thought Roslin would let Baltar bleed out or she'd try to kill him or something.

Fun episode. Too bad we only have one left before the long lull til the series picks up again.

I just read on another board that Dom Deluise will be playing Lucifer on the next episode.

i loved the last shot of adama on earth, pounding his fist into the sand while yelling, "you blew it up! damn you! damn you to hell!"

dude, that is EXACTLY what I was thinking.

So, any guesses on the final cylon?

Xena cylon said only 4 were in the fleet before she went to Galactica. That means one was on the basestar or still unknown.

Those that were still on the basestar = Roslyn, Baltar, and some more pilots.

But then again, the last would have been outed when they lined them up in front of the viper to hone in on the signal to Earth.

So, perhaps the 5th is on Earth, still back on Caprica, or perhaps still on New Caprica?

Start lining people up and see if the viper detects them...

Speaking of the pilots, I wonder which was executed during the arms race.

Wanna bet there isn't a major ceremony for them?

I was hoping for a landmark on Earth to see if it was in the future or in the past.

The final 10 or 11 episodes should be fun.

Wow. You might be on to something here. Maybe that is why the five are so important. They are the only way the Cylons can continue. I like it.

Wow. You might be on to something here. Maybe that is why the five are so important. They are the only way the Cylons can continue. I like it.

that was my part of my theory, above -- the final cylon could be the offspring of tigh and the 6. (technically, the fetus is not part of the fleet.)

does anyone know when this show is coming back? if it's next year, i'll be pissed.