[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spitzer's whore

polksalet

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chappy
I used to love that park growing up. We used to fish at the lake. They drained it once and didnt refill it for a few days so everyone got a chance to walk around and collect stuff. My parents live in Ridgefield park which is not too far away. Maybe one day I will meet you in west new york. I know a place that has great Churascos (spanish flank steak) and sangria and Brews. Hudson country park was named after James J braddock. When Cinderella man came out Russel Crowe did some interviews wearing a North Bergen shirt.

That park is awesome. When I was a kid, I used to rollerblade up the incline over by the track (which is now bright blue) and then the entire length of the park down the oppposite end and across where the ballfields and bridge are. That lake you mentioned has since been refilled, however I'm not too sure what's in there or how it was refilled whether it's just low land and filled from rain or if the city filled it. I've never caught a fish out of there other than baitfish like killies, which I used to fish for striped bass or as bait for the crab traps. Must've been cool when they emptied that lake out and you went on a little treasure hunt. I loved crabbing down by the little house right at the corner by the end of the water, fishing for snappers in late August/early Sept. during low tide And who can forget sledding down double hill in the winter when we got snow. I also went crabbing down behind Bayonne H.S. which was by Veterans (the Football field) before they ever put a dock/pier in and had to tie my traps to big rocks. I've also been down 16th street park and 1st street but didn't like either as much as Hudson County or Veterans. Boy what a trip down memory lane!! Those were the good 'ol days. :D

I'll definitely have to give the Spanish flank steak a shot. Nice tidbit about Braddock, I do believe I've heard that before but had forgotten about it.

:D

Hey Chappy , Whomp is with me ...dont forget it :wacko:

:brew:

My bad, I didn't mean to step on your toes.

Note to self- The Isleseeya fella doesn't share very well. :D

I was just asking myself the same thing. I'll be pissed if they offer her immunity to testify.

Two things.

1. According to CNN, http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/18/dupree.gi...d.ap/index.html in 2004, she posed nude and did some same sex stuff for Girls Gone Wild. So her Playboy/Penthouse/Hustler payday prolly just got smaller.

2. It is very disappointing to me that, as far as I can tell, she's getting immunity. She's getting commercial opportunities and "exposure" because she's a whore. While personally I don't have much problem with prostitution, it's a crime in most of the US and definitely in NY and DC. What kind of message does this send to unemployable bimbos? If Congress can get its panties in a bunch because a bunch of baseball players took steroids since they tarnish their role model image with young Americans, what about this.

Edited by MojoMan