[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First round games

budlitebrad

Disappointed in the Gonzaga fade, but Stephen Curry is certainly the brand new superstar of college basketball.

:wacko: Had to start "working" (i.e..talking on the phone) during the last 10 minutes of the 2nd half. I missed everything......saw Gonzaga dominate the first 75% of the game. Oh well, they weren't going past round 2 this year.

Down goes UConn. And yes, I had USD beating them in one of my brackets :D ... hey, they beat Gonzaga in the WCC championship. Cinderella may be from SoCal this year. :wacko:

i had to actually be a parent and take my kid somewhere this morning, so i recorded the early games. i set the DVR to record the second set of games and padded the recording by an hour, thinking that would be plenty of time. the two OT games at the same location screwed me -- with 45 seconds left in OT of the uconn/usd game the recording ended! :D saw the highlights, but it wasn't the same.

i had to actually be a parent and take my kid somewhere this morning, so i recorded the early games. i set the DVR to record the second set of games and padded the recording by an hour, thinking that would be plenty of time. the two OT games at the same location screwed me -- with 45 seconds left in OT of the uconn/usd game the recording ended! :wacko: saw the highlights, but it wasn't the same.

I hear ya. I missed the bulk of the games yesterday. First time in I can't even tell you how long that I missed the first day of games. Fortunately today's action more than made up for what I missed yesterday. Gonna be another great tournament from the looks of it.