[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gotta love opening day !

Menudo

:D:wacko::brew:

Gotta love opening day. I've got the beer flowing, and I'm ready to watch the Buccos !!! As a Pirates fan, you've gotta really love opening day. It is one of very few days in the baseball season that the Pirates are NOT in last place. :D

Here is life as a Pirate's fan.

Leading 9-4 going into the bottom of the 9th.

Walk the leadoff batter - absolutely NO REASON to not throw strikes here

Get a strikeout - ONE OUT

Another walk - runners on 1st & 2nd, ONE OUT

*We bring in our closer, Matt Capps, who is known for throwing strikes (6 walks all of last year)

Walks the bases loaded

Walks in a run, 9-5

Chipper Jones up, singles, two runs scores, 9-7

Texiera flies out, TWO OUT

McCann sends a sky high, routine fly ball to left, Game over, wait, Bay & McClouth look at each other, and the ball drops between them. The runners were moving with two outs, so both runners score: 9-9............Braves, 5 Runs on 1 hit :wacko:

It is in extra innings right now, but, even if they come back and win, this is what it's like to be a fan of the Pittsburgh Pirates for the last 16 years :D

Edited by Menudo

Here is life as a Pirate's fan.

Leading 9-4 going into the bottom of the 9th.

Walk the leadoff batter - absolutely NO REASON to not throw strikes here

Get a strikeout - ONE OUT

Another walk - runners on 1st & 2nd, ONE OUT

*We bring in our closer, Matt Capps, who is known for throwing strikes (6 walks all of last year)

Walks the bases loaded

Walks in a run, 9-5

Chipper Jones up, singles, two runs scores, 9-7

Texiera flies out, TWO OUT

McCann sends a sky high, routine fly ball to left, Game over, wait, Bay & McClouth look at each other, and the ball drops between them. The runners were moving with two outs, so both runners score: 9-9............Braves, 5 Runs on 1 hit :wacko:

It is in extra innings right now, but, even if they come back and win, this is what it's like to be a fan of the Pittsburgh Pirates for the last 16 years :D

To poor salt in my wound I bet $100 on the Pirates +136 today. I was starting to count my money. I really need a new team. One that knows how to win.

wins will be hard to kome by this year for my giants...... will make a run at worst team :wacko:

I'd say chalk up the Marlins for fewest wins. . . .they're basically Hanley and Uggla surrounded by a AA ball offense and an A ball pitching staff.

Don't count out the O's for worst ball club.

I own both of the starting pitchers in yesterday's opener (Jamie Shields and that Guthrie kid). It does not look good for Baltimore this year. . .

:wacko: