[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chicago Cubs fans

Furd

I have 2 tickets to Saturday's game - 12:05 start. Bleacher seats (general admission).

How early should I get there?

TIA

if it were a dodgers game, i'd reccommend getting there early.... somewhere around the 2nd inning would have been fine.

I have 2 tickets to Saturday's game - 12:05 start. Bleacher seats (general admission).

How early should I get there?

TIA

Are you driving? I wouldn't. You're gonna be downtown, so take the EL. (Red Line) Map.... If your at the Conrad Hilton, it should only be a couple of blocks to walk to get to the El. If you double click a stop near the hotel, if should give you a schedule. But in a word I'd say early. And grab a hot dog or 2 at the stand across the street from Wrigley on Addsion. But don't order ketchup! :wacko:

Edit for:

In the bleachers.......REAL early.

Edited by rocknrobn26

bummer you couldn't afford real seats.

Box seats are great, grandstand sucks, but if want a taste of the "REAL CUB FAN", dere ain't no better place den da bleachers to get an ear and eye full. Great place to enjoy the game too.

bummer you couldn't afford real seats.

Apparently you know zip about Wrigley or are just being your sardonic self. :wacko:

I'd get to the field itself about an hour early, and probably get down to W-ville about 2 hours early. Plenty of things to do/see/drink around there.

RR gives sage advice on transportation.

Box seats are great, grandstand sucks, but if want a taste of the "REAL CUB FAN", dere ain't no better place den da bleachers to get an ear and eye full. Great place to enjoy the game too.

great place to get beer poured down your back by a drunk a-hole, too :wacko:

I was just giving turd a little chit, guys

Hey, times is tough.

Despite what you read, its hard to extract money from dame-bramaged ex-employees.

RR juniorette had tix last year in the bleachers.......$50! :D:D:wacko:

I could get a taste of a real T-bone by stiking my head up a bulls az too, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it... /tommyboy

I could get a taste of a real T-bone by stiking my head up a bulls az too, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it... /tommyboy

Pussily! :wacko:

an hour is probably good. but the surrounding area and bars are a good time and experience so get there as early as you can to enjoy that. i went to the opener yesterday and got soaked. the kerry wood project has started with a bang. :wacko:

and yes, be ready for loud rowdy 20 somethings in the bleachers. weather looks great....mid 50s and sun

an hour is probably good. but the surrounding area and bars are a good time and experience so get there as early as you can to enjoy that. i went to the opener yesterday and got soaked. the kerry wood project has started with a bang. :wacko:

and yes, be ready for loud rowdy 20 somethings in the bleachers. weather looks great....mid 50s and sun

bring your sun glasses, if I recall correctly the sun is points straight to left field early in the day.

There's no place like the Wrigley Field bleachers. I'd try to snag seats in right to get in on the and then when I wore my first dressudome-mania. Be sure to be there for BP if you can. :D

LMFAO @ the chivesodome filter.:wacko:

Edited by Big F'n Dave

Apparently Furd heard that the bleacher seats are where the sign-touting hotties in tiger-striped stretch pants like to sit.

I had forgotten about that.

Curse you. :wacko: