[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Question for the Smokers

Grits and Shins

There are a wide variety of conditions that a driver sane person has to be prepared to handle, the least of which is breathing in second-hand smoke for .00000000000000001 seconds when there are thousands of other more harmful pollutants in their lives every day.

Fixed

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am done going back and forth. I dont want this to turn into a fight or escalate into anything.

Bottom line they are just smoking who cares. You break rules and so do they its part of society. No one follows every rule.

If it really bothers u that much pony up and tell them everyday.

If somebody speeding causes you to have a panic attack then it is most probable that you should not be driving. There are a wide variety of conditions that a driver has to be prepared to handle the least of which is a another driver speeding.

And if someone smoking where they aren't supposed to causes you a panic attack then you shouldn't be allowed out without supervision.

You are just a little smarter version of moneymakers, you do know that, right?

I am done going back and forth. I dont want this to turn into a fight or escalate into anything.

Bottom line they are just smoking who cares. You break rules and so do they its part of society. No one follows every rule.

If it really bothers u that much pony up and tell them everyday.

I get it ... because you have deemed smoking is no big deal they don't have to follow the rules.

And if someone smoking where they aren't supposed to causes you a panic attack then you shouldn't be allowed out without supervision.

You are just a little smarter version of moneymakers, you do know that, right?

I posed the question ... it is quite a stretch on your part to describe my question/attitude as a "panic attack". I'd say you are acting more the moneymakers than I am.

I am a smoker and we have a designated area outside of the building that we are permitted to smoke. I always smoke in the designated area. There are a fair amount of people that will stand in areas where smoking is not permitted and some even stand near the building door. I get annoyed when those that smoke do not do so in the designated area.