[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Global warming 'dips this year'

polksalet

H8, you make this too fricking easy. You believe EVERYTHING you read on right-wing sites, and post it here without reading it all the way to the bottom, when even they admit it's nonsense.

Ummmm, where is it that they "admit" this! In the comments from readers section?? :wacko:

This has been posted all over the net.

We ask you and all those whose names are associated with IPCC policy to accept the scientific observations and renounce current IPCC policy.

Yours sincerely,

Hans Schreuder, Analytical Chemist, mMensa, hans@tech-know.eu

Piers Corbyn, Astrophysicist UK, Dir. WeatherAction.com, piers@weatheraction.com

Dr Don Parkes, Prof. Em. Human Ecology, Australia, dnp@networksmm.com.au

Svend Hendriksen, Nobel Peace Prize 1988 (shared), Greenland, hendriksen@greennet.gl

You didn't read the link, just looked at the top and the bottom. Once again, your lazyness is astounding. I'll take the Mensa over the Gore Nobel ANY day. (But then, you woulndn't "get" that either. None are American oil barrons either :D )

Interesting how you and your board bully buds think all that is needed is an insult or as label to refute a point. :D Good point! :brew:

DId you read the response letter from the IPCC to this letter the many errors and retractions they will be making in their orininal assessmanrs?

Nope. Didn't think so. You aare too lazy to research this your self and too close minded to try for me to go it for you.

Was a good read though, but clearly over your head.

Actually, I should just keep this short for you since it bothers me so much and go with the standard....

Rude and uninformed.

Buh-bye.

Edited by McBoog

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmm, where is it that they "admit" this! In the comments from readers section?? :wacko:

Hey cokdik... maybe try searching for the text I put in quotes. It's not in the comments, it's in the article.

And I don't care how many other alleged scientists you attach to it, when your lead is "Nobel Prize Winner says Global Warming is Hooey", and it ends up to be a lie... you're either reading a piece intended to lie to you, or you're reading a piece from a complete idiot.

Either way, this whole article is pwnd. You should have read it before agreeing with H8. Be embarrassed.

Rude? Definitley. Your crusade here is ridiculous.

Uninformed? Population = you.

Hey cokdik... ....

Read no further than that. ::D

I'll just treat your posts now like Bushleague's. Not worth the effort to put on ignore, I'll just skip over them. You now have no reason to ever reply to my posts or open a thread I start. I don't care about anything you have to say. You are... Rude, lazy and uninformed! And not worth any of my time.

Buh-bye! :wacko:

Read no further than that. ::D

I'll just treat your posts now like Bushleague's. Not worth the effort to put on ignore, I'll just skip over them. You now have no reason to ever reply to my posts or open a thread I start. I don't care about anything you have to say. You are... Rude, lazy and uninformed! And not worth any of my time.

Buh-bye! :wacko:

:brew: Thats ok. Everyone else who read it is laughing at you.

Look at me, I'm a Nobel Prize Winner! :D

Edited by AtomicCEO

I read in Forbes this month that there is 60 Billion barrels of oil of the cost of the Falkland Islands, of which at least 10% is recoverable. If Argentina and Great Britain can stop squabbling over who owns the islands, that is another western hemisphere oil field that is quite large, to help us get out of the middle east oil markets.