[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Elton John

Missoula Griz

Sheesh - it ain't like you'll be livin' long enough to worry about dropping that $250 for a concert. Your old ticker'd probably give out at a show like that anyway... :wacko:

WV........the fight you were askin' for in another thread is gettin' close. Don't make me make a call to Guido and Carmine. They are semi-retired now and get a little annoyed when I ask them for a ball-peen hammer attack. If they have to travel, they would prefer a "pliers and fires" routine. Pick your poison or be nice.

Saw him with Billy Joel several years ago and it was a great concert.

Saw Billy, but our seats were behind the stage in a venue that sucked even in th best seats!

Saw Paul Simon, before Africa. He came out on the stage w/ a boombox for background, a stool and 2-3 guitars. Best concert I ever saw.

I'm a hugh Elton John fan. The man is a genius.

One of my favorite videos is of him and Billy Joel playing "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" - simply awesome.

You'll have a good time.

...but if you really don't want to go, I'll take your wife. :D

Man there are some kick asz performances out there. Daniel, Levon, Tiny Dancer, Philadelphia Freedom, etc... I love that part in Almost Famous when they sing Tiny Dancer.

Awesome stuff there.

I will definately see him again. This time sober or at least somewhat sober. :wacko:

One of my favorite videos is of him and Billy Joel playing "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" - simply awesome.

You'll have a good time.

...but if you really don't want to go, I'll take your wife. :wacko:

Whoa now, let's not get too carried away. He has some good songs for sure, but genius?!?!?! Very BOLD statement my friend.

:raiseshand:

I saw his "piano only" show about four years ago or so and it was pretty good. The full band show is apparently very good, so I've been told.

I saw that show too a few years ago when the ex talked me into it. I wasn't thrilled that it was in Daytona Beach, about an hour or so away, plus it being just his piano. But other than the nightmare that was horrible parking and getting in and out of the show, it was Captain Fantastic!

Man there are some kick asz performances out there. Daniel, Levon, Tiny Dancer, Philadelphia Freedom, etc... I love that part in Almost Famous when they sing Tiny Dancer.

Awesome stuff there.

I will definately see him again. This time sober or at least somewhat sober. :wacko:

My favorite song of his is Harmony..Your song is great too. Rocket man..The guy has a ton of great songs

My favorite song of his is Harmony..Your song is great too. Rocket man..The guy has a ton of great songs

I'll have to check out Harmony, doesn't ring a bell. Yeah, Rocket Man, Yellow Brick Road, Your Soung, Bennie and the Jets, good stuff.

I have to go bang my wife, be right back.

You'll have a good time.

...but if you really don't want to go, I'll take your wife. :wacko:

Great link. Two of my favorite musicians. Good stuff :D

Once he gets done singing his new music for the first half, then its a good show.

He played some new tunes during the first 45 minutes. Not bad, but I was not familar with the songs.

He had his whole band there. He played without an intermission for over 2 hours. He is unbelievable on the piano.

Our seats were good, and we paid only $100.00, which were the highest price seats sold. He played here last October and decided to

come back for another show. I really enjoyed the show as did my wife.

The concert definately earned me a few more fishing and camping trips with the fellas. It was a win win deal.

He played some new tunes during the first 45 minutes. Not bad, but I was not familar with the songs.

He had his whole band there. He played without an intermission for over 2 hours. He is unbelievable on the piano.

Our seats were good, and we paid only $100.00, which were the highest price seats sold. He played here last October and decided to

come back for another show. I really enjoyed the show as did my wife.

The concert definately earned me a few more fishing and camping trips with the fellas. It was a win win deal.

GHEY!

NTTAWWT