[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

cougar in chicago

dmarc117

I went to a bar the other night that had a band that played a lot of 70s and 80s covers. There were a lot of cougars out that night. :wacko:

Hawt!

In an ironic twist of nature, there is no easier prey than a cougar that used to be a young stuckup hottie, who now needs reasurance that they "still got it."

Hawt!

In an ironic twist of nature, there is no easier prey than a cougar that used to be a young stuckup hottie, who now needs reasurance that they "still got it."

Amen to that. Chunky white girls and cougars, easy pickens. :wacko:

I talked to a group of these Saturday night. I overheard one bitching to her friends, "What the hell Stacy, you said single guys hang out here...these guys are all married!" :wacko:

I love dangling meat in front of cougars.

i wish the thing wouldve consumed some of the dogs that crap on my lawn

Being a dog lover, I find no humor in that statement. However, being a dog owner, it absolutely pisses me off that other dog owners don't pick up after their dogs - makes all of us dog owners look bad. FWIW, I always pick up after my dog.

Being a dog lover, I find no humor in that statement. However, being a dog owner, it absolutely pisses me off that other dog owners don't pick up after their dogs - makes all of us dog owners look bad. FWIW, I always pick up after my dog.

oh im a dog lover, just a careless dog owner hater. maybe he shouldve eaten the owners :wacko:

Wikipedia already has the update under Cougar:

Genetic analysis of DNA from a cougar sighting in Wisconsin in 2008 indicated that a cougar was in Wisconsin and that it was not captive. It is speculated that the cougar migrated from a native population in the Black Hills of South Dakota; however, the genetic analysis could not affirm that hypothesis. It is also uncertain whether there are other, perhaps breeding, cougars. However, a second sighting was reported and tracks were documented in a nearby Wisconsin community. Unfortunately, a genetic analysis could not be done and a determination could not be made.[35] This cougar was believed to later have made its way south into the northern Chicago suburb of Wilmette. The cougar triggered a flurry of sighting reports before being cornered and killed in the Chicago neighborhood of Roscoe Village while officers tried to contain it. The cougar was the first sighted in the city limits of Chicago since the city was founded in 1833.[36] The only unequivocally known eastern population is the Florida panther, which is critically endangered.