[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Hotties' Championship Final

Guest Chappy

Championship Matchup  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Megan Fox -vs- Kelly Monaco

• Fox
    • Monaco

Guest Chappy

Fox is now beating Monaco by 1 vote and I think this is the first time she's led. This has been an unbelievable final matchup.

Guest Chappy
There are MUCH better photos of Kelly Monaco out there. Do an unfiltered google images search. :wacko:

Post 'em up. I'm not the only one who can toss out some voting incentive here. By the way, it's all tied up now.

Guest Chappy
I can't, it would result in the gunning of the thread. Just follow the directions.. :D

WOW!!! :wacko: I just voted for Monaco again. It just happened to be a secret ballot completed in the bathroom.

Guest Chappy

This Final Matchup has run for almost 3 days and after 61 votes it's still a dead heat. I will be asking Big John to lock this thread tomorrow night at around the same time I started this thread on Monday night (almost 10 PM) and The Huddle Hottie Champion will be crowned.

The last thing we want is for our minds to be clouded with boob and ass shots while we try and enjoy the NFL Draft, the beginning of the football season and the unofficial kickoff of the Fantasy Football Season (actually I'm not sure it ever really ends).

Fox is hot, but Monaco has posed nude, can dance, and has less (zero?) tats. In a tight race, little things matter.....

i voted against Fox last round because of the tats....she's nice and all...but shouldn't have made the finals..

i voted against Fox last round because of the tats....she's nice and all...but shouldn't have made the finals..

My finals are Scarlett Johannson vs. Jessica Alba (From the competitors in this contest)

I just watched the Prestige, and every time Scarlett came on screen = :divingboard:

Those lips, that rack, that voice............................. excuse me, I'll be back in 5 minutes :wacko:

Edited by Menudo

My finals are Scarlett Johannson vs. Jessica Alba (From the competitors in this contest)

I just watched the Prestige, and every time Scarlett came on screen = :divingboard:

Those lips, that rack, that voice............................. excuse me, I'll be back in 5 minutes :wacko:

honestly...it was Scarlett and the chick that Fox beat last round...

to me Alba lost a step in the past 2 years..plus the herpes thing... :D

edit: and after that....it's just Scarlett....she is perfect in every way...naturally at that...

Edited by Avernus

honestly...it was Scarlett and the chick that Fox beat last round...

to me Alba lost a step in the past 2 years..plus the herpes thing... :wacko:

edit: and after that....it's just Scarlett....she is perfect in every way...naturally at that...

I don't know man, Jessica Alba is the hottest pregnant chick I've ever seen.

Guest Chappy

I have asked Big John to lock this thread at 10 pm (ET) tonight. Most, who are interested, have already voted in this poll but I just wanted to post one last reminder.