[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So I am a sitting here

SuperBalla

should have immediately shown the two hot chicks your hot tub built for 4.

I have been replaying that idea, ironically. You Colorado boy know a good hot tub. I had a blast hanging out in Breckinridge many year ago.

I have been replaying that idea, ironically. You Colorado boy know a good hot tub. I had a blast hanging out in Breckinridge many year ago.

Didn't mean hanging out...:fo'therecord:...eventhough...I did meet me a bad arss chick there from Kentucky from all places. There is a resort there named Beaver Run. They had an indoor put-put type thing downstairs that me and Jessica took to a hole new game.

:wacko:

Edited by SuperBalla

just got back from the car wash....had no idea why the guy was screamin at me until the rum phonics kicked in and i heard him say "take it out of park azshole" :D

:wacko: What were you thinking???

Me and Bier were just there on Friday. I think I texted you from there. :wacko:

Me and Bier were just there on Friday. I think I texted you from there. :wacko:

I got it...lol...

My brother is thinking about moving to Wyoming from Woodland Park, CO. I should go visit him in CO before he moves further North. Apparaently he'd get a 15K raise for teaching/coaching up there.

my truck gets a bath twice a year.......if you can't asay anything nice go brack to lookin at your wall momo :wacko:

So you were in line, at the carwash, and you had yer car in park? Why am I the momo again?

Edited by SuperBalla

So you were in line, at the carwash, and you had yer car in park? Why am I the momo again?

not in line .....was payin and talkin to the dude on the chain that drags your truck thru......instead of azs ending the car while i was talkin i put it in park then forgot to put it in neutral......nevermind i thought this was an easy sunday mindless thread......sorry top upset ya Einstein

not in line .....was payin and talkin to the dude on the chain that drags your truck thru......instead of azs ending the car while i was talkin i put it in park then forgot to put it in neutral......nevermind i thought this was an easy sunday mindless thread......sorry top upset ya Einstein

:wacko: I am no mind reader...I read yer post...it didn't make sense as you wrote it, and here we are. This is a mindless noodle thread.

I had my second final for school today. It was pretty cool because the testing center for my finals where on the floor of the Cole House at Unv. of Maryland. Pretty cool sitting in the middle of a huge arena where the Terps practice. My day was pretty much waking up early to cram, then driving to the Unv. of Maryland and sitting outside to cram more [and watch the young college girls go walking by - of course prolly thinking "Who is this old man starring at me and why does he keep asking people if there is a student midget club on site?"] then taking my final and coming home.

I had been dreading cutting the grass today because my leg hurts so freaking bad and wouldn't you know it, Mrs. Cliaz cut the grass while i was gone.

Good stuff

I had my second final for school today. It was pretty cool because the testing center for my finals where on the floor of the Cole House at Unv. of Maryland. Pretty cool sitting in the middle of a huge arena where the Terps practice. My day was pretty much waking up early to cram, then driving to the Unv. of Maryland and sitting outside to cram more [and watch the young college girls go walking by - of course prolly thinking "Who is this old man starring at me and why does he keep asking people if there is a student midget club on site?"] then taking my final and coming home.

I had been dreading cutting the grass today because my leg hurts so freaking bad and wouldn't you know it, Mrs. Cliaz cut the grass while i was gone.

Good stuff

full blown or landing strip........now i see where Balla got confused.....my carwash didn't include T&A :wacko:

:hughmor: Newb. :wacko:

Here's some:

A Polish immigrant went to the DMV to apply for a driver's license.

First, of course, he had to take an eyesight test. The optician showed him a card with the letters:

'C Z W I X N O S T A C Z.'

"Can you read this?" the optician asked.

"Read it?" the Polish guy replied, "I know the guy."

A married Cajun went into the confessional and said to his priest, "I almos' had de affair wid annuder woman."

The priest said, "What do you mean, almost?"

The Cajun said, "Well, we get undress' and rub together, but den I stop."

The priest said, "Rubbing together is the same as putting it in. You're not to see that woman again. For your penance, say five Hail Mary's and put $50 in the poor box."

The Cajun left the confessional, said his prayers, and then walked over to the poor box. He paused for a moment and then started to leave.

The priest, who was watching, quickly ran over to him saying, "I saw that. You didn't put any money in the poor box!"

The Cajun replied, "Yeah fadder, but me..I rub de $50 on de box, and 'cordin' to you, that be de same as puttin' it in."

How does Michael Jackson pick his nose?

From a catalogue.

Here's some:

First, of course, he had to take an eyesight test. The optician showed him a card with the letters:

A married Cajun went into the confessional and said to his priest, "I almos' had de affair wid annuder woman."

The priest said, "Rubbing together is the same as putting it in. You're not to see that woman again. For your penance, say five Hail Mary's and put $50 in the poor box."

The Cajun left the confessional, said his prayers, and then walked over to the poor box. He paused for a moment and then started to leave.

The priest, who was watching, quickly ran over to him saying, "I saw that. You didn't put any money in the poor box!"

The Cajun replied, "Yeah fadder, but me..I rub de $50 on de box, and 'cordin' to you, that be de same as puttin' it in."

From a catalogue.

:D

Edited by SuperBalla

Here's some:

From a catalogue.

:D

welll done RR