[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saturday Night Poker

TheShiznit

Are you guys still trying to make it work with Moneymaker's? I was all set to buy it online a few weeks ago and then I saw that you guys were having issues with it so I was waiting to see if you guys were going to try another piece of software. If you guys are going to try and stick with Moneymaker's, I will pick it up and try and play every once in a while..

Here's what I did to get it working on my laptop, if anyone else wants to try starting a game:

Go to your router settings (put 192.168.1.1 in the address bar) and there should be a section for port forwarding. I'm not sure if it's the same for all routers, but if you google "port forwarding" there are sites where can specify your router and it will walk you through it.

Once you find the port forwarding section, you will see on the first blank line there is a space to put your local IP address (192.168.1.xx). If you don't know it, right click the local area connection icon in your taskbar and go to status. Then click the support tab and it will show your IP address. Put the last 2 digits in the blank section on the port forwarding screen.

Next, there will be two more blanks where you need to specify a range of port numbers. I had no clue which ones the software used, so I just put from 10000 to 60000. There is also a dropdown tab, which I left on 'Both'. Click apply/save and you're done.

I didn't have to turn off any firewalls, but I'm not sure if there are any added security risks when you use port forwarding. Please feel free to chime in if you know more about this than I do.

Here's what I did to get it working on my laptop, if anyone else wants to try starting a game:

Go to your router settings (put 192.168.1.1 in the address bar) and there should be a section for port forwarding. I'm not sure if it's the same for all routers, but if you google "port forwarding" there are sites where can specify your router and it will walk you through it.

Once you find the port forwarding section, you will see on the first blank line there is a space to put your local IP address (192.168.1.xx). If you don't know it, right click the local area connection icon in your taskbar and go to status. Then click the support tab and it will show your IP address. Put the last 2 digits in the blank section on the port forwarding screen.

Next, there will be two more blanks where you need to specify a range of port numbers. I had no clue which ones the software used, so I just put from 10000 to 60000. There is also a dropdown tab, which I left on 'Both'. Click apply/save and you're done.

I didn't have to turn off any firewalls, but I'm not sure if there are any added security risks when you use port forwarding. Please feel free to chime in if you know more about this than I do.

You must have a linksys router.....the address for netgear routers is 192.168.1.0....I believe.