[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hot Chicks Tournaments

Menudo

Hot Chicks Tournament  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How should we end this thing ?

• Have the two winners face off for one champion
    • Leave two champs (Main tourney & invitational)

My initial thought was to have there be two separate champions. On the main tournament, I went off of FHM's sexiest women of 2008 to put together the bracket. The Menudo Invitational was just an idea I came up with to include those ladies that I feel were slighted by FHM.

Now, the question is, should we have the two champs face off for one Huddle Champion, or leave it as two separate champions. I'm a man of the people, so, I'll let the majority decide.

My initial thought was to have there be two separate champions. On the main tournament, I went off of FHM's sexiest women of 2008 to put together the bracket. The Menudo Invitational was just an idea I came up with to include those ladies that I feel were slighted by FHM.

Now, the question is, should we have the two champs face off for one Huddle Champion, or leave it as two separate champions. I'm a man of the people, so, I'll let the majority decide.

Two (wo)men enter, one (wo)man leaves!

I'll probably be flamed for this but I think that for any Huddler over the age of 20 or so, these tournaments are pretty ghey.

I stopped having crushes on celebrities in high school when I found that I could get real 8oo8s and poon.

I'd be willing to bet that 99% of those commenting on and or voting are over 20, but, to each their own.

I like hot chicks. They don't have to be celebrities, they can just be girls next door...... I love looking at beautiful women. For the most part, celebrities are celebrities because they are hot, so, it just goes hand in hand (no pun intended) This is tradition and all in good fun....

Edited by Menudo

I'll probably be flamed for this but I think that for any Huddler over the age of 20 or so, these tournaments are pretty ghey.

I stopped having crushes on celebrities in high school when I found that I could get real 8oo8s and poon.

I'd be willing to bet that 99% of those commenting on and or voting are over 20, but, to each their own.

I like hot chicks. They don't have to be celebrities, they can just be girls next door...... I love looking at beautiful women. For the most part, celebrities are celebrities because they are hot, so, it just goes hand in hand (no pun intended) This is tradition and all in good fun....

All of us, except perhaps Irish, dig hot lookin' women. I just don't spend any time checking them out on the internet. I'd rather check a hot non-celeb out in real life.

That's how I roll.

I stopped having crushes on celebrities in high school when I found that I could get real 8oo8s in prison.

:wacko:

All of us, except perhaps Irish, dig hot lookin' women. I just don't spend any time checking them out on the internet. I'd rather check a hot non-celeb out in real life.

That's how I roll.

Fair enough :wacko: