[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McCain's runningmate

MikesVikes

She needs to be at least 35 to qualify - too young.

But she's not too young to have a few "stains" on her clothing. :wacko:

I was referring to the system in place for picking a candidate and not for Pappas to be a candidate. So McCain is having a grillout this weekend with potential VP candidates and there's plenty of Republicans feeling left out from the party. The similarities between McCain finding a mate and Pappas' are very striking.

But she's not too young to have a few "stains" on her clothing. :wacko:

I was referring to the system in place for picking a candidate and not for Pappas to be a candidate. So McCain is having a grillout this weekend with potential VP candidates and there's plenty of Republicans feeling left out from the party. The similarities between McCain finding a mate and Pappas' are very striking.

I think it's pretty cool that he is using a "grill out" as part of his selection process. It beats the hell out of picking the person you think will get you more votes. Some POTUS and VP's disn't really like eachother but chose to run together because it got them more votes.

I think it's pretty cool that he is using a "grill out" as part of his selection process. It beats the hell out of picking the person you think will get you more votes. Some POTUS and VP's disn't really like eachother but chose to run together because it got them more votes.

You really think that McCain's choice won't be first and foremost about who can get him more votes?

You really think that McCain's choice won't be first and foremost about who can get him more votes?

It probably will be the person that can help get him the most votes... I was just making a comment that it's cool he is getting to know the candidates by hosting them.

Doesn't matter. The guy changes positions more often than Bush.

He has pandered to the neo cons and religious right too often to win.

He's definitely a neo-con (which is why most conservatives can't stand him) but how has he pandered to the religious right?

I won't be voting for McCain, but I still expect him to have less negatives than either Obama or Clinton in the General Election. I think he has the best chance of winning right now.

He's definitely a neo-con (which is why most conservatives can't stand him) but how has he pandered to the religious right?

I won't be voting for McCain, but I still expect him to have less negatives than either Obama or Clinton in the General Election. I think he has the best chance of winning right now.

John Hagee, Rod Parsley, Jerry Falwell, etc...

he just rejected hagee's endorsement. he famously called fallwell an "agent of intolerance". is this your idea of pandering?

*sigh*

He sought out Hagee knowing full well that guy is a right wing religious tool. And AFTER he called Falwell an agent of intolerance he flip flopped and sought him out to appease the religious right. You know better. Your guy is not a maverick. He's proven he's willing to throw out any principles he says he espouses to get what he wants.