[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anybody wanna cornhole?

polksalet

I know you won't believe this, but we have a "Chargers" cornhole set, and my entire family will be participating in a tournament at our friend's house on Sunday. We've been hooked on the game ever since last summer when we first played it back in Ohio with my wife's relatives. Fun game!!! :wacko:

And here my first thought was "Ain't no dam way I'm inviting him over to my house NOW"........

We just pull the boards off the windows (peep holes already there) and use quarters, save ourselves $120.

:wacko::D:D:brew:

played today at the cookout. lost. 5 times. to the board maker and assorted partners. He's just dead on. He usually made all 4 bags on the board not to mention several through the hole.

Yeah, this sounds ghey but it's far from it.

We call it the "beanbag game". I just can't bring myself to call it the "cornhole game". I threw the box away so nobody knows its real name.

How do you play ?

Two teams of two

Each team has four beanbags, and each opponent at each board alternate tosses (you go, I go, you go, I go...) until all 8 bags have been tossed.

each bag on the board is one point.

each bag in the hole is 3 points.

If you get two bags on the board and your opponent gets two on the board, the points cancel each other out.

So to score, you have to get more bags on the board or in the hole than your opponent.

you play to 21.

If you go over 21 (say you have 19 and get one in the hole, that puts you over unless your opponent gets one on the board), we play that you go back to 17

http://www.ajjcornhole.com/cornhole-rules.php

Edited by loaf

My buddy is a good artist, and he made himself an awesome Steelers "bags" set. (I too won't call it conrhole) As we speak, he is finishing up my Steelers set, and I should have it sometime over the next two days. I have two picnics planned for the next month, and these will be a big hit. I'm also going to build a washers set.

I'm amazed at the prices they are charging you for 2 pieces of plywood with a hold cut out in it. My god, go to Home Depot and you can build your own set for under $20!!!

Very true.