[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Presidential Vote

SuperBalla

Who would you vote for?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Assyuming the election were today...who would you vote for?

• Hillary Clinton - Democrat
    • Bob Barr - Libertarian
    • John McCain - Republican
    • Barack Obama - Democrat
    • Puddy - Whompolist

I picked Barr only because I won't be voting for any of the other candidates. I probably won't vote for Barr either, but he kind of represents the 3rd party / independent vote that I will be casting in the General Election. Not sure who it will be for me at this point, but it 100% will NOT be McCain, Obama or Clinton.

I picked Barr only because I won't be voting for any of the other candidates. I probably won't vote for Barr either, but he kind of represents the 3rd party / independent vote that I will be casting in the General Election. Not sure who it will be for me at this point, but it 100% will NOT be McCain, Obama or Clinton.

It may well be no-one then. Third party candidates like Barr and Nader are not on the ballot in every state.

I picked Barr only because I (probably) won't be voting for any of the other candidates. I probably won't vote for Barr either, but he kind of represents the 3rd party / independent vote that I will be (probably) casting in the General Election. Not sure who it will be for me at this point,

+1

but it 100% will NOT be McCain, Obama or Clinton.

...not sure about this part, though...

This poll is sort of screwed because the DemOnKraps are having trouble picking a candidate. Just throwing it out there.

:wacko: The only reason it was even mildly interesting for awhile was Rev Wrong's circus antics and Obama's weak handling of it. But he's such a popular and "hip" candidate he couldn't lose this nomination/election if he tried. Which he has. So those against him can cling to their guns and etc all they want; the election is still his.

Sorry but I blame Hillary just being a woman messes with the Democrats voting choice. If she was a Republican she wouldn't even be a factor in the polls.

Giants beat pats in the SB and exposed Belichick and Brady

You're nothing but an idiot parrot. Once more for your amoebic brain - your Republicans had TOTAL CONTROL of everything for six years from early 2001 through early 2007 yet still you complain about "Demonkraps".

Truly you are the primary definition of a Limbaugh moran.

I am not complaining about anything that the government has or has not done (except The Katrina disastor/recovery). I am complaining about democrats. I don't know what else I need to say? I don't like pro-abortion, I don't like Governement healthcare, I don't need to be ridiculed for owning guns, I don't need to be ridiculed for attending church and holding my bible in high regards, I don't like High taxes, and I don't like whimps when it comes to foreign policy. That is it. I think Bush W is an idiot but he was better than yer guy. In fact...he would be better than Obama. Simple.

Edited by SuperBalla

Just curiuos, what is your point exactly....

I'm going to guess that his point was this: Is it safe to say that there are more women who read Ms. magazine on the left than the right? I would think so. Many of these women, like my wife, had a hard time letting go of what was, to date, the best look a woman had at the White House. I mean, prior to this, nobody got a sniff. Sure Ferraro was a VP running mate but who thought, even for a second that Dukakis was going to win?

For some time now, this election has been considered the Dems to win or lose, so Hillary was knocking at the door big time. I got off the Hillary train (well, if I was ever really on it) some time ago, but my wife was still undecided the night before the primary. She basically came right out and said that she was bummed that, yet again, a woman was not going to be the POTUS and that kept her behind Hillary as long as she was. None the less, the facts that she really didn't like what she was doing or becoming and the silly nonsense about the whole running from the plane under fire crap sort of clinched it.

Just curiuos, what is your point exactly....

Feminists reside in the Democratic party. To have a woman Democrat run, who was also the wife of an all ready President looks like a golden opportunity for many Feminists to really "voice" they opinion.

I'm going to guess that his point was this: Is it safe to say that there are more women who read Ms. magazine on the left than the right? I would think so. Many of these women, like my wife, had a hard time letting go of what was, to date, the best look a woman had at the White House. I mean, prior to this, nobody got a sniff. Sure Ferraro was a VP running mate but who thought, even for a second that Dukakis was going to win?

For some time now, this election has been considered the Dems to win or lose, so Hillary was knocking at the door big time. I got off the Hillary train (well, if I was ever really on it) some time ago, but my wife was still undecided the night before the primary. She basically came right out and said that she was bummed that, yet again, a woman was not going to be the POTUS and that kept her behind Hillary as long as she was. None the less, the facts that she really didn't like what she was doing or becoming and the silly nonsense about the whole running from the plane under fire crap sort of clinched it.

[bigjohn]Mondale, not Dukakis. Dukakis' running mate was Lloyd Bentsen.[/bigjohn]

I would cheerfully vote for a Libertarian except that Bob Barr is not a Libertarian. He's a Republican snake that just wanted to toss his hat into the ring. Unfortunately, the Libertarian party in this country is so desperate for publicity that they will latch onto any standing politician in order to try and gain "legitimacy " in the public's eye. It's truly sad.

So far the results should be pretty scary to Balla. . .even if you give McNasty all of the "I want to waste my vote" libertarian votes and ALL of the whompolist constituents, which I'm guessing if forced to a real vote would be somewhere around 50/50, Obama is STILL winning. And that's without Clinton's votes tacked on once the Dems get down to one candidate.

If this poll is any gague at all, it's going to be at least 4 years of bleeding hearted, tax-and-spending, hippie-peace-sign liberalism.

Getchyo' popcorn ready!

So far the results should be pretty scary to Balla. . .even if you give McNasty all of the "I want to waste my vote" libertarian votes and ALL of the whompolist constituents, which I'm guessing if forced to a real vote would be somewhere around 50/50, Obama is STILL winning. And that's without Clinton's votes tacked on once the Dems get down to one candidate.

What does this have to do with our resident male nurse? :wacko:

If this poll is any gague at all, it's going to be at least 4 years of bleeding hearted, tax-and-spending, hippie-peace-sign liberalism.

Getchyo' popcorn ready!

I was thinking just the opposite. pretty good turn out for McCain. The tailgate has always been very left leaning.