[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chicago Hotels

Trots

June 25-26 for 2 games, 1 night in a hotel. Where should I stay? Looking for something downtown and close to the stadium and some sports bars. Whatcha got?

downtown and wrigley arent that close. i'd stay downtown and take the redline up. there was another thread about this earlier this year i think. any hotel downtown will be good.

We own the Hilton Suites in Chicago (we converted it from a Doubletree about two years ago...basically a brand-new hotel), about a block from Michigan Avenue, and a block from the Hancock Buidling. Right in the heart of the Magnificent Mile. Great views of Lake Erie.

Not sure I can get you a special rate this time of year....summer rocks at the hotel, and they offer very few discounts to anyone outside of the core ownership group. I'll check our availability for June 25th, and PM you if I think we can get you in on the cheap. Don't hold your breath, though....make another reservation somewhere, and if I can help, you can always cancel your first one.

We own the Hilton Suites in Chicago (we converted it from a Doubletree about two years ago...basically a brand-new hotel), about a block from Michigan Avenue, and a block from the Hancock Buidling. Right in the heart of the Magnificent Mile. Great views of Lake Erie.

Not sure I can get you a special rate this time of year....summer rocks at the hotel, and they offer very few discounts to anyone outside of the core ownership group. I'll check our availability for June 25th, and PM you if I think we can get you in on the cheap. Don't hold your breath, though....make another reservation somewhere, and if I can help, you can always cancel your first one.

Thanks. :fingerscrossed:

:wacko:

E2A: Swammi, check yer Hotmail. :D

Edited by darin3

Must be a high hotel that you have a view into SE Michigan and Ohio where Lake Erie begins.

How is the Wyndham Chicago at 633 North St. Clair? Rates seemed reasonable at $207/night. Everywhere else is closer to 300-350.

Check how much to park, and add that to your rate.

Hilton Suites is $258 (pay in advance, non-refundable)...but $49 to park :wacko: ....I'll see what i can do.

June 25-26 for 2 games, 1 night in a hotel. Where should I stay? Looking for something downtown and close to the stadium and some sports bars. Whatcha got?

the bars around the park are all a good time but can get packed on game days. there's murphy's of course, haray carays is now where hitops used to be. sports corner and barleycorns too. u can walk a little farther south and get some good bars that arent that packed depending on your mood.

A friend of the family own's Slugger's. It's less than a block from Wrigley and I've had a blast every time I've been there.

I have had a blast at Sluggers and I go as a Cardinal fan. Maybe everyone just thinks I am reterded wearing my RedBird gear into the enemy territory.

I have had a blast at Sluggers and I go as a Cardinal fan. Maybe everyone just thinks I am reterded wearing my RedBird gear into the enemy territory.

the main cardinal bar in chitown is roscoe's. you should give it a try next time youre in town! :wacko: