[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I want to sell an old but still viable Radial Arm Saw!

rocknrobn26

If it's a DeWalt I'll buy it.

I have a DeWalt Radial Arm Saw that belong to my grandfather. I do not know how old it is but he has been dead for a least 46 yrs. It still works, the only thing is I have to spin the blade before I turn the switch on. It weighs a ton.

I have a DeWalt Radial Arm Saw that belong to my grandfather. I do not know how old it is but he has been dead for a least 46 yrs. It still works, the only thing is I have to spin the blade before I turn the switch on. It weighs a ton.

Always remember this order in those steps

I take a block of wood and spin it by placing the wood on the side of the blade. Once the blade is moving a little I reach over to turn on the switch. The wood block is no longer in the area of the blade.

I was talking about whoever Robn sells that thing too. In yer case, Joe...yer gonna cut yer dick off. :wacko:

In the immortal words of Hill Street Blues, let's be careful out there.

If it's a DeWalt I'll buy it.

Nope....Craftsman. 10" w/ several attachments on a cab base.

Wow....what a range of prices. New ones like mine cost ~$700. I was hoping to get ~$300, but will settle for less.

RR, I have one too.... about as old. They are dangerous saws, which is why they are off the market for 20+ years. Too many lawsuits for lost fingers. Great tool, bad rep, little resale value.

Sears still sells them. :wacko: