[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I didn't know Squeegie lived in Seattle...

Hugh 0ne

She seems OK to me. At least she is of the lipstick lezzie variety.

I guess it would depend on how many of those fat beers I have. I suspect after 2 or 3 of those babies I wouldn't mind her. Also depends if she was wearing a bra or not. :wacko:

Edited by chiefjay

I don't need two see two hetero- or two homo- sexual people making out and groping each other at a ballgame when I'm with my kids. This kind of reeks of two people who were just looking for a fight.

That woman is also supposedly an upcoming contestant on "Shot of Love". Methinks she's an attention hoo-er more than a civil rights violation.

Still, the excuse given by the staff member that someone would have to "explain to their kids" is pretty bunk.

I don't need two see two hetero- or two homo- sexual people making out and groping each other at a ballgame when I'm with my kids. This kind of reeks of two people who were just looking for a fight.

"Since the incident, Guerrero's job and her past have come under scrutiny. She works at a bar known for scantily clad women and was a contestant on the MTV reality show "A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila," in which women and men compete for the affection of a bisexual Internet celebrity."

She sounds like a girl who likes her privacy.