[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ina is smoking hot.

Double Agent

Anyone have stats on the % of sex change operations where a chick decides to become a dude? It seems like 99% of the things like this I see / read about are about a dude losing the plumbing in favor of the life vest.

hey does anybody remember that 80s movie with the chick that has to act like a dude for some reason, and then she gets the hots for her guy friend and the movie basically ends with her showing her magnificent rack? at least I think that's how the story went. I wish I could remember the name of the movie. anyway, why can't more shemales be like that chick?

hey does anybody remember that 80s movie with the chick that has to act like a dude for some reason, and then she gets the hots for her guy friend and the movie basically ends with her showing her magnificent rack? at least I think that's how the story went. I wish I could remember the name of the movie. anyway, why can't more shemales be like that chick?

Yes. I think of the name in a minute. Is it "One of the Guys?"

She had a rack...no doubt.

this will help get that bad ina taste out of your mouth.

Dare I click on this link? Is this another trick - another link to a pole-smokin', woody-packing trans-hermaphrodite with a voice like Big Fn Dave?

We have a person...we call her "Shim"...that plays racquetball in the Chicago area Illinois tournaments that had a complete change....but still has the features....chin, face structure, muscle mass....of a man. But she still get her arse handed to her...."Shim".

In line with this post...there use to be a woman where I worked named "Shemale". I swear to God (or Allah), this is absolutely true. She said it was pronounced "Sha-mall-e". I know blacks like to come up with unique names, but come on, this thought and effort was just lazy...

That poor girl has to go through life as a "Shemale"...what were her parents...oops...I mean MOM, thinking of...

Edited by millerx

Note to self...NEVER again watch anything recommended by DA. That thing nearly made me throw up in my mouth.

Now I gotta see this...

I was quite impressed with her rack at the end, I must admit. I can almost still picture it...but will take my fellow Huddler's sage advice and google her...