[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

the retaking of texas

dmarc117

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=new...id=alUJZgGm4GUI

Texas Real Estate Slump Lets Mexicans Take It Back

A rising peso and an economy growing faster than the U.S. have given some Mexicans the buying power to take advantage of the housing slump in Texas, which the U.S. annexed in 1845 after Texans gained independence from Mexico nine years earlier.

Incedentally, I heard an interview on the radio the other day with a Hispanic woman who was about to lose her house to forclosure. She made $1,700 a month and was in a $400,000 home. How does that happen?

Incedentally, I heard an interview on the radio the other day with a Hispanic woman who was about to lose her house to forclosure. She made $1,700 a month and was in a $400,000 home. How does that happen?

You should direct that question to the CEO of this braintrust.

You should direct that question to the CEO of this braintrust.

"...and a vanilla frosty with bacon bits topping, please."

"Ummm... I'm sorry sir... but I don't think we-"

"Just MAKE THE DAMN FROSTY WITH BACON!"

:wacko: Gets me everytime

:wacko: Gets me everytime

Yesterday the Shiekette is looking over my shoulder at the Air Conditioning thread, muttering about how it's going to cost a ton of money to get it fixed. Then she pauses and screams "JUST MAKE THE DAMN FROSY WITH BACON!!"

As usual, Atomic to the rescue.

Please, people... I'm just a man like you.

I have no problem with letting Texas start their own independent nation. I also have no problem letting them take over operations in Iraq and making GW take over as president with no term limits.

Please, people... I'm just a man like you.

I have no problem with letting Texas start their own independent nation. I also have no problem letting them take over operations in Iraq and making GW take over as president with no term limits.

I love you.

Please, people... I'm just a man like you.I have no problem with letting Texas start their own independent nation. I also have no problem letting them take over operations in Iraq and making GW take over as president with no term limits.

:wacko: