[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Green Bay, You want the Truth

Cowboyz1

TED: If you gave your retirement speech in March, and you said all good things must come to and end, and your papers were all that follows. Then why is it necessary to change your mind a few months later?

TED: Why would it be necessary to come back and take Rogers place?

BRETT: Aaron Rogers is a sub-standard, and green QB? He'll never transform into..............

TED: That's not what you said!

You said you were retired and don't think you want to play this game anymore. You said

"It's time".

I said are you sure?

You said yes.

I said are you really sure?

You said absolutely this time.

I can have any number of reporters play back the tape and show back to you what you said

BRETT: I KNOW WHAT I SAID! I DON'T HAVE TO HAVE IT PLAYED BACK FOR ME.

TED: Why not retire?

Brett?

BRETT: Sometimes a man has to take matters into his own hands.

Now Brett you made it clear that your days of taking matters into your own hands and winning games were over, your team is now Aaron's. He's the guy. You shouldn't even be here right now, should you Brett.

BRETT: You fricken bastard.

TED: I'd like an answer to my question Roger!

You did say you would retire Brett.

If you said you were going to retire and that you weren't going to come back, then why are you here causing all this commotion?

BRETT, YOU'VE BEEN TALKING TO MINNESOTA HAVEN'T YOU! HAVEN'T YOU! BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE YOU WANT TO PLAY ISN'T IT? YEAH, THAT'S WHY WE FILED THE TAMPERING CHARGE, TO STOP YOU FROM TALKING TO THEM, BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GOING TO CUT YOU LOOSE, JUST SO YOU CAN BEAT THE poopy OUT OF US TWO TIMES A YEAR AND STOP US FROM GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS AND CAUSE GREEN BAY PACKER FANS TO WANT OUR HEADS IN A NOOSE FOR NOT BRINGING YOU BACK, WELL I'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING BRETT, I DON'T WANT THAT AROUND MY NECK AND NEITHER DOES MIKE.

BRETT FARVE DIDN"T YOU SAY YOUR GOING TO RETIRE?

Goodell: You don’t have to answer that Brett.

BRETT: You want Answers?

TED: I think were entitled.

BRETT: You Want Answers?

TED: WE WANT THE TRUTH!

BRETT: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

BRETT: Look bonehead, we play to win Superbowls. Superbowls are won with pro bowl quarterbacks. Pro Bowl, veteran quarterbacks with guns for an arm.

So who's going to win it for you?

You?

YOUR Aaron Rogers

I’ve started more games, then he can possibly imagine playing in.

You weep for Aaron Rogers and you Curse me coming back.

YOU HAVE THAT LUXURY, YOU HAVE THE LUXURY OF NOT KNOWING WHAT I KNOW. THOUGH AARON ROGERS SITS, WHILE TRAGIC, PROBABLY SAVED WIVES. AND MY RESISTANCE TO QUIETLY HANGEM UP, WHILE GROTESQUE, AND INCOMPREHENSIBLE TO YOU, SAVES WIVES.

You don't want the truth. Because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, You WANT ME BACK THIS FALL, YOU NEED ME BACK THIS FALL.

We use words like Ring of Honor, Super Bowl, and legacy. We use these words as the BACKBONE for guys who spent their careers proving something. You use these words about me and want me to ride the pine?

I HAVE NEITHER THE TIME NOR THE INCLINATION TO HUMBLE MYSELF TO A MAN THAT RISES AND SLEEPS UNDER THE BLANKET OF THE CHEEZE HEAD NATION AND LONGEVITY THAT I PROVIDE AND THEN QUESTIONS THE IDEA OF ME COMING BACK TO PROVIDE IT.

I WOULD RATHER YOU JUST SAID THANK YOU, WANT ME TO PLAY AND LET ME BE ON MY WAY.

Otherwise I suggest you hit your thumb with a hammer or beat your head on a post.

Either way, I don't give a damn about what you think you’re entitled to.

TED: DIDN’T YOU SAY “I’M RETIRING TED”?

BRETT: What if Aaron gets hurt?

TED: DIDN’T YOU SAY “I’M RETIRING TED”?

BRETT: YOU’RE DAMN RIGHT I DID, SO WHAT YOU PRESSURED ME?

TED: You know, Brett may have a point there Mike, if Rogers goes down then we have Brohm as our starter. I suggest we rethink this a bit. Rogers as the starter, and Farve backing up sounds like a pretty good plan to me now that I think about it.

BRETT: What’s going on here, you talking about me having to win my job back? F…. this I’m going back to Mississippi, mow my lawn, and figure out where I’m going to play this year.

GOODELL: Hold on Brett let’s talk about this. You haven't actually been talking with Minnesota have you?

Edited by Cowboyz1

Even Goodell can't ptotect the traitor from the fans. :D

We know the answer. :wacko: Brett saying a phone call a a week from the HC was too much pressure so he retired.

It was all a smokescreen to #&*$## Ted Thompson and play for the enemy.

Classic scene...with so many adaptations!

Bottom line is that Green Bay's favorite son has put the team in a heck of a mess. Personally, I hope they do not let him come back and that they trade him to another team. He shoulod not even come back in as a back up...after all this, imagine what how much more of a circus that would be?

I'd just like to add that if this is cast as a movie, that there ought to be a requirement for a Demi Moore shower scene as she gets ready for court.

Id prefer a masturbating scene in the shower while getting ready for a take in Strip Tease.

Am I allowed to say that? :wacko:

hahaha. She better not be. Maybe she is Irish???? :wacko:

Ha, way to deflect attention from the hotness of your wife by compairing her to Irish.....nicely done :D We see how ya are.....don;t wanna share her huh?

Id prefer a masturbating scene in the shower while getting ready for a take in Strip Tease.

Am I allowed to say that? :wacko:

Sure you can say that, but it is TMI... You can electrocute yourself watching TV in the shower! :D