[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lynch will not be disciplined by league

Yeah I read that too. Lynch must be incredibly charming or else he's got compromising photos of the Commish. I guess after all, it's only his FIRST hit and run investiation that he didn't cooperate with, but then plead down to. That's pretty good by today's NFL standards.

There were just too many unanswered questions in the investigation. Based on the criminal charges, I don't see how Goodell could punish Lynch.

The basic summary of questionable facts in favor of Lynch: raining, some drunk pedestrian step off the side into traffic, it was a light hit and Lynch didn't even know it happened.

Come on Opie...and that's why he went AWOL and never responded to questioning? If I have nothing to fear and know I am innocent, I respond. How can you NOT know you hit someone, no matter how light?

the guy had a bunch of times to man up but didn't until the last possible moment.

the lady seemed to be alright. It was a bonehead move. shhiit happens.

I think he needs to be suspended for lying about it though.

Edited by Duchess Jack

We talked about this in the other thread.

If you have the advice of a good lawyer, you do NOT do that.

Exactly. Lynch was smart enough to know he might say something stupid. So he waited for the advice of his lawyer.

I see people get screwed all the time when they're honest with government officials. You'd like to think law enforcement rewards honesty, but it often turns around and bludgeons you with your own well-intentioned words. This notion is not new: the 5th Amendment has been around for a couple years now.

Edited by yo mama

Come on Opie...and that's why he went AWOL and never responded to questioning? If I have nothing to fear and know I am innocent, I respond. How can you NOT know you hit someone, no matter how light?

AWOL = Home

You think the NFL is trying to look bad? They are suspension happy and he got nothing. I think if we all new the facts we might just agree.

The cops went to his house that night and found the car in the driveway. I believe he would have been arrested if they suspected he was drinking.

Edited by satelliteoflovegm

Man, 3.09 was a steal... :wacko:

Each and every one of us in the AOTAOP should be ashamed of ourselves for that.

I definitely would have taken him at 3.12 but I still like my first 2 picks better than Lynch.

I definitely would have taken him at 3.12 but I still like my first 2 picks better than Lynch.

True. However, I like adding my first two picks to Lynch. :wacko:

I'm just giving you guys a hard time. It was definitely a risk pick at the time... my homerism pulled the trigger for me.