[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pudge is a Yankee

SLAYER

doing what it takes. I smell an Eastern Division Championship. Can they tame the Halos in the postseason? The Yanks have no problem with them in regular season. I n the playoffs they own the Yanks.

well, they have a rather salty schedule ahead of them (and it starts in Texas :D, ahahaha...ha......:wacko:), and Pudge can't juice anymore, so he's obviously not as useful at the plate. but A-Rod is having a good July, and he might be able to carry that over into August. I think AL Nady will be better than NL Nady, so perhaps that might work out very well. i like the trade, and they're in a very good position, but the Rays have something going and it seems that it'll be hard for them to fall off so easily.

doing what it takes. I smell an Eastern Division Championship. Can they tame the Halos in the postseason? The Yanks have no problem with them in regular season. I n the playoffs they own the Yanks.

:wacko: Please send whatever you're smoking about 8 hours west. TIA.

waive to pudge as he waives at a slider outside or tries to climb the ladder for a high fastball.

Seriously, I like Pudge, he led the revitalization of the Tigers and for that I am grateful and I will be applauding when he returns to Comerica Park and when he is inducted into the Hall.

We'll miss his leadership that's for sure.

Edited by chiefjay

waive to pudge as he waives at a slider outside or tries to climb the ladder for a high fastball.

Seriously, I like Pudge, he led the revitalization of the Tigers and for that I am grateful and I will be applauding when he returns to Comerica Park and when he is inducted into the Hall.

We'll miss his leadership that's for sure.

Word.

I love that he brought back some pride to being a Tigers fan. I read that he asked out to be the day-to-day catcher now that Inge is getting some time behind the plate. The Tigers weren't going to bring Pudge back next year. There were a lot of rumors floating around for weeks about a big name Tiger getting traded. I'm just glad it wasn't Maggs.