[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Texans - Cowboys

budlitebrad

Special teamer Harry Williams will have surgery for a fractured vertebrae after being injured in the Texans' preseason loss Friday night.

Williams experienced temporary paralysis after colliding with teammate Nick Ferguson while covering a kick. He regained movement in his extremities, but needs fusion surgery to stabilize his spine. Doctors believe Williams will be able to walk again, but this may end the 26-year-old's career.

Source: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports...nt/5960917.html

:wacko:

:D

I wish him well.

We need to get some more Harry's in the league.

Man - I pop in @ FBG and morons are giving play-by-play. I come here and hardly anyone talking about the game. Curse you people w/lives n stuff.

Anyway for anyone not watching, HOU looked so-so on opening drive - Shaub did not, several off-target passes. DAL looked good though, esp Barber, just hammering thru people.

HOU on 2d drive, Shaub looking sucky as ever.

Shaub really looks like crap.

if schaub can stay healthy, i like him as a top 10 qb.

edited to add AJ needs to stay healthy too. 2 fairly big if's i realize.

Did anyone else think Felix Jones looked like crap? I didnt see the whole gam, but what I saw of him, dude looked like absolue poop.

He did not look as sharp as he has but some has to be on the o-line as the did not help him. He's a great talent that i expect to post solid numbers both receiving and rushing in limited play.

I didn't see the game and those reviews had me wondering as well. I drafted shaub as a #2 QB in my main local last night. Hopefully he puts up some decent numbers this year, but Houston has always been a risky place to put your FF $.

I didn't see the game and those reviews had me wondering as well. I drafted shaub as a #2 QB in my main local last night. Hopefully he puts up some decent numbers this year, but Houston has always been a risky place to put your FF $.

The Texans were moving the ball fairly well under Schaub and looked good there while he was under center. Their defense on the other hand pretty much stank so all-in-all I'd say the skill positions will probably pay off pretty well for fantasy owners...defense won't be on the field that long cuz they can't stop anybody. Schaub will be airing it out much of the game trying to catch up...the only difference this year is they just might have more of a decent running attack...JMHO