[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is your sleeper running back?

Irish27

Chris Johnson, Chris Perry, Ray Rice, Mendenhall, Ricky Williams, Steve Slanton...

ha I have 4 of those guys on my roster! Johnson, Perry, Ricky W and Steve Slaton. We have a lot of bench space though. I'd say right now all of those guys would get drafted in my league. In fact all of them did bar Chris Perry who I picked up off waivers after I saw his first pre season game for the Bengals. He looked fired up as hell so I added him a couple of days later. We're PPR and count return yards/TDs though which is probably why I drafted Slaton and Johnson.

I think in most deeper leagues Slaton may be the only one there who actually goes undrafted and who could win a starting gig at some point in the season. He's been my tip to be this years Ryan Grant for some time.

No one is drafting Lamont Jordan. I took him with my last pick. And my reasoning for taking him is this: Not only is Maroney overrated, but look at what Bellicheat did with Sammy Morris, Kevin Faulk, Wes Welker, and well kind of an exception cause the guy already had the tools but - Moss.

Jordan should get a majority of the goal line carries. Bellicheat has already said that he is very pleased with what he has seen this preseason with Jordan. And if Jordan doesn't pan out, he was my last pick anyway. I'll drop him for some bye week filler. But for now, I'm gonna see what happens.

Edited by Shorttynaz

No one is drafting Lamont Jordan. I took him with my last pick. And my reasoning for taking him is this: Not only is Maroney overrated, but look at what Bellicheat did with Sammy Morris, Kevin Faulk, Wes Welker, and well kind of an exception cause the guy already had the tools but - Moss.

Jordan should get a majority of the goal line carries. Bellicheat has already said that he is very pleased with what he has seen this preseason with Jordan. And if Jordan doesn't pan out, he was my last pick anyway. I'll drop him for some bye week filler. But for now, I'm gonna see what happens.

I agree with this....I grabbed Lamont Jordan in the 15th round......we can start a 'flex player', and won't mind sliding him in to grab some goal line td's...

I agree with this....I grabbed Lamont Jordan in the 15th round......we can start a 'flex player', and won't mind sliding him in to grab some goal line td's...

I have him too. I also have maroney (end of 4th round) but wondering what to do with sammy morris who lingers on our waiver wire. :wacko: