[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Bang ...actually a smaller bang

isleseeya

:wacko:

I am not sure what this will bring ( hopefully no black holes to suck us in as i am enjoying my fantasy team and think i have shot to have a great season in my main league )

I can see God sitting in his Throne , actually laughing at all this ..but that's just me

This is interesting. I've been following shows about it on the Science Channel. I can't wait to see what comes of it. To breakdown the significance of this small bang event, they say that we will have the chance to know how everything in the universe was created. Instead of having to work backwards from all the complex bodies that have been created over billions of years (including the human body) they will be able to start from scratch, as the universe did, with the simpliest elements and see how everything evolved into what we have today. They say it is much easier buildup than having to tear down to get these answers.

My only question still is, what happened before the big bang? And what created the big bang?

This is interesting. I've been following shows about it on the Science Channel. I can't wait to see what comes of it. To breakdown the significance of this small bang event, they say that we will have the chance to know how everything in the universe was created. Instead of having to work backwards from all the complex bodies that have been created over billions of years (including the human body) they will be able to start from scratch, as the universe did, with the simpliest elements and see how everything evolved into what we have today. They say it is much easier buildup than having to tear down to get these answers.

My only question still is, what happened before the big bang? And what created the big bang?

My Answer would Be God created the universe ( sorry if this thread goes in a different direction but i am a firm believer in this )

Edited by isleseeya

Simple, scientists in another universe did the same experiment.

:D

Another universe or another dimension (with String theory they say there are up to 12)? This is yet another mystery they could possibly reveal with this experiment.

Maybe the Big Bang came from another entity, in another universe, flicking a speck from under a fingernail... and that speck upon hit another object, created our universe... :wacko:

Before the Big Bang there was the Big Shrink and before that was another Big Bang and before that was another Big Shrink. Rince and Repeat.

That hypothesis does not explain the accelerating expansion of the universe and the mysterious "Dark Energy" AFAIK.

no no, not fingernail dirt.

It was a scientist on a flat planet that rested on the shoulders of four giant elephants who stood on the back of a really, really giant turtle who flew threw empty space on a vector that only he understood.

You bozos! We've figured this out like 8 years ago. A giant pink bunny sharted the universe into existence. Big John - thread please? :wacko:

My Answer would Be God created the universe ( sorry if this thread goes in a different direction but i am a firm believer in this )

And how was god created? (don't even want to start this)

so if this thing does end the world tomorrow, will it hurt?

As your atoms are stretched across the event horizon, compressed into a singularity, and then release as Hawking radiation over the rest of time? Nah.

Edited by The Irish Doggy