[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some fairly difficult trivia

isleseeya

Austrailia, Greece, and Great Britian have competed in all the summer Olympic games. Sometimes France is included in that list, and sometimes not.

I looked it up because I couldn't believe that someone would say Big John was incorrect on something. LOL

I agree ...taking on BJ is a losing proposition :wacko:

My aplogies BJ ... :D

Isle's book is so super wrong.

Switzerland has sent athletes to compete in every Games since it first partipated at the Olympic Games at the inaugural 1896 Games. Switzerland boycotted the 1956 Summer Olympics in Melbourne, but the equestrian events for those Games were held in Stockholm, Sweden earlier that year, where the Swiss dressage team won a bronze medal.

Oh my

What three countries have competed in every modern Olympic games?

In: Olympics [Edit]

Australia, Switzerland, France, Great Britain and Greece have been represented at all Summer Olympics. France, Great Britain and Switzerland are the only countries to participate at every Winter Olympics.

So three countries have been to every Olympics in the modern era - France, Great Britain and Switzerland.

Edited by TimC

Isle's book is so super wrong.

Switzerland has sent athletes to compete in every Games since it first partipated at the Olympic Games at the inaugural 1896 Games. Switzerland boycotted the 1956 Summer Olympics in Melbourne, but the equestrian events for those Games were held in Stockholm, Sweden earlier that year, where the Swiss dressage team won a bronze medal.

Oh my

What three countries have competed in every modern Olympic games?

In: Olympics [Edit]

Australia, Switzerland, France, Great Britain and Greece have been represented at all Summer Olympics. France, Great Britain and Switzerland are the only countries to participate at every Winter Olympics.

So three countries have been to every Olympics in the modern era - France, Great Britain and Switzerland.

No more lying books.

You should only get your answers from the Bible from now on.

agreed ...but i dont count Switzerland ...They missed 56 olympics ..horses dont count especially since not every horse they used was born in Switzerland

time to study before i post this again ..either that or do it when BJ goes on vacation (if ever )

agreed ...but i dont count Switzerland ...They missed 56 olympics ..horses dont count especially since not every horse they used was born in Switzerland

time to study before i post this again ..either that or do it when BJ goes on vacation (if ever )

Big John, could you change the title to "Some fairly difficult trivia that only isleseeya counts as correct". Thanks.

:wacko:

Work is "cutting costs" and will not allow vacation time in the forseeable future as one of the measures. :gulp:

Edited by Big John

Now thats just plain funny ...and if BJ can change the title of thread , i am all for it ..seriously

I am a dunce

Not really. Trivia is fun. Just because you got one wrong is no reason to stop.....

Your only mistake was not listening to Big John. :wacko: