[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To my fellow Met fans....

Brooklyn_Rob

Yeah, my point exactly. Pujols deserves it (dude needs major surgery and is still mashing). Howard could potentially get it, but Delgado literally came out of nowhere to lead the Mets. If the Mets somehow avoid the collapse, I think Delgado gets it. Him getting his hand right was a hugh difference.

I think Delgado certainly has meant the most to his team. Howard is a stud but he Ks a ton. An argument could me made for Pujols as well.

Myers was awful last night for Philly. The Mets pen is just horrific. Brewers firing Yost was strange timing. Its a wierd race. I think the Mets are least deserving although i would like to see them get in the most. That pen is too much of a joke and not up to playoff baseball standards.

Myers has been pretty bad for the Phils. Fortunately, he has been the only pitcher who's been consistently bad down the stretch. Still, last year's divisional triumph over the Mets was an exception rather than the rule. As a Philadelphia fan, you can never feel comfortable.

I remember Kevin L about 5 weeks ago saying CC should get consideration for Cy young. I remember refuting it because of his limited time in the NL and because of webb. Although Webb still may get it I was too quick to count out CC. That guy has been a stud workhorse for that team. :wacko: phenominal pick up and phenominal performance .