[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

markets

dmarc117

we are dangerously close to a crash

Do I need to link to the number of times you've posted this over and over again in the last year?

Good lord, man. Shut up. One time, you might be right someday... but for now you're just the idiot who likes to panic every time you turn on Bloomberg.

Do I need to link to the number of times you've posted this over and over again in the last year?

Good lord, man. Shut up. One time, you might be right someday... but for now you're just the idiot who likes to panic every time you turn on Bloomberg.

:wacko:

show me your stock portfolio performance the last year smart guy. i dont see things thru rose colored glasses like your mortgage broker did.

Edited by dmarc117

:wacko:

show me your stock portfolio performance the last year smart guy. i dont see things thru rose colored glasses like your mortgage broker did.

My money is just fine, thanks. Life is good, and I don't have to wear a diaper all day because I piss myself every time the market moves.

Thankfully I didn't panic. But I did piss myself.

I understand. I was pissing earlier and wondered if it would ever stop and how I'd react to never stop pissing and if the Government would send someone to help me stop pissing myself. Lucky for me, it just stopped on it's own and I went on with my business.

Have to agree here!!! DOW up 20 since open!!!!!

Mixed day of trading! Some up, some down!

My pants!!! My beatiful pants!!!

your mortgage bailout is coming. congrats!! next time plan accordingly please so i dont have to help you with my hard earned cash.

Edited by dmarc117