[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2008 Week 5 Gamblers (Anonymous) Thread

Steeltown Dre

Phenominal day today. Great stuff this week :wacko: I love playing the team over unders. Thats all I am doing tonight. Steelers over 16.5

I like that play. Spread has been pushed to 6 on the game. Think I will throw a little bit on Pitts at that price.

Phenominal day today. Great stuff this week :wacko: I love playing the team over unders. Thats all I am doing tonight. Steelers over 16.5

The beauty of an over. Ift hey hit early you are done sweating.

Well that was a nice way to finish the day. 3-2-1. All that money bailing into the Jags - people chasing their losses with the favorites - the Jags shorthanded on defense - it just stunk to high heaven. Thanks to the betting public for pushing the spread high enough for me to have stones enough to play the Steelers.

Sounds like many of you had a solid day. 3-0 this weekend brings the mark to 17-4 (81%). As for MNF, this game didn't jump out to me in any of me analysis I did throughout the week. I'll recheck some info and look a little harder at it, but as of right now I don't have a play. Congrats to the Steelers backers last night.

Im leaning towards the under tonight. My place has it at 47. If the Vikes can slow down the Saints it could be a decent play. Vikes obviosuly love to run and running keeps the clock ticking. Some stalled drives or drives that end in FGs coupled with a slowed down Saints O could make that 47 seem pretty high

Im leaning towards the under tonight. My place has it at 47. If the Vikes can slow down the Saints it could be a decent play. Vikes obviosuly love to run and running keeps the clock ticking. Some stalled drives or drives that end in FGs coupled with a slowed down Saints O could make that 47 seem pretty high

I like the Saints to cover and the game to go over. We'll see what happens.

I'm still kicking myself over forgetting to bet big on Texas Tech on Saturday. They were only favored by 7.5. I was going to bet the farm on that one. :wacko:

I like the Saints to cover and the game to go over. We'll see what happens.

Yeah, both of those plays seem very "public" but it is hard for me to picture any other outcome. I would imagine the Saints will go for the home run

early in this game and try to press the Vikes into a pasing contest. Whether they are successful or not will determine the outcome in my opinion.

If the Saints let the Vikes hang around and eat clock it could go the other way. No great play in this game to me, but if you are going to take the Saints I would not be dropping the hook, unfortunately to buy down to 3 will cost you dearly. I've got the Saints -3 on the back end of a parlay but don't feel that strong about it. Could go either way.

Im gonna put a small play on the under. Running team with a weak passing game and a good D . Key to win would be if the D can stop the Saints passing attack

Im gonna put a small play on the under. Running team with a weak passing game and a good D . Key to win would be if the D can stop the Saints passing attack

:wacko: F in blocked fg