[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Test day

polksalet

Arkansas survey law exam at 2:30 today. I slept 4 hours last night. Never though, I have a 4 pack of rock star to get me through 2 hr exam and get me back to America. I'm sitting here chillin in RF's slave quarters but im freaking out. Think I'll drive to the testing center and study for a while.

Arkansas survey law exam at 2:30 today. I slept 4 hours last night. Never though, I have a 4 pack of rock star to get me through 2 hr exam and get me back to America. I'm sitting here chillin in RF's slave quarters but im freaking out. Think I'll drive to the testing center and study for a while.

Thought about you last night when I was watching 'There Will Be Blood.' I mean, how many surveyors out there are actually capable of both brutally violent behavior and tender adoration of small children?

Thought about you last night when I was watching 'There Will Be Blood.' I mean, how many surveyors out there are actually capable of both brutally violent behavior and tender adoration of small children?

:wacko::D

• 3 months later...

Hope you rocked it. If you have a chance, clear out some of your PM inbox so I can holler at you.

No I failed that mug. I didnt study at all due to grad school and Im not taking it in the spring. Ill be done with school in the fall when I will bring the pain. I'm going to use the cfeds course as a study guide :wacko::D:D . But to be honest at this point in my life I am going to try and stick to geodesy as much as possible.

No I failed that mug. I didnt study at all due to grad school and Im not taking it in the spring. Ill be done with school in the fall when I will bring the pain. I'm going to use the cfeds course as a study guide :wacko::D:D . But to be honest at this point in my life I am going to try and stick to geodesy as much as possible.

sorry to hear that man. i'm hoping to get accepted to start grad school in april so i'm glad this exam is behind me.

good luck the next go around buddy.

Meh, no biggie. WHen I was taking it was sweating over how nervous I would be to actually stamp something which gave me pause.

If you would like to do our grad school it would cost you about 18oo/semester including books. It is all online other than one week a month when we hang out on an island in the tropics :wacko:.